Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

I dont seem to have any stamina in my career games , running is already pretty messed up and this adds to it , any ways to have a higher level of stamina ?!
I tend to leave balls to get some stamina back also having a complete no running for an over also helps to increase it.

I tend to leave balls to get some stamina back also having a complete no running for an over also helps to increase it.
Oh, I like the sound of this.

Is it so that a batsman can't hit powerful/boundary shots when he is low on stamina? If yes, it would be very nice as it would bring down the surreal SR of the batsman in Tests and 4-day games.

Oh, I like the sound of this.

Is it so that a batsman can't hit powerful/boundary shots when he is low on stamina? If yes, it would be very nice as it would bring down the surreal SR of the batsman in Tests and 4-day games.
depends also on bowlers stamina as well. but over all yes i have to tone down my attacking to one or two balls instead of blasting every ball don't know about others on how they are doing it though, also at higher levels the stamina is higher as well so i don't see it being a issue to hit every thing as much as we can.

Any one here able to pick wickets regularly in career mode? Playing as batting-all rounder (fast-med). I just managed to pick up 5 wickets in 4 first class games.

maybe put shot force up a little ? (the bottom modifier) I have it higher as i feel its bit better for me.
What other things do you change in sliders im trying to get information on them. Does you changing the shot force effect just you or computer as well?

@MattW I shared my logos with my friend for online game. He can see my logo on my team clothes but can't see on the match cards. The below picture is from my side and he see's a different logo at the place of that red one. Is there anyway to fix this?

01.22.2017 - 19.00.21.11.png

What other things do you change in sliders im trying to get information on them. Does you changing the shot force effect just you or computer as well?

All of the physics sliders apply for both and always active. the bowling and batting sliders i THINK only work when you select custom difficulty for bowling and batting before the match. I hope this helps.

Too much speculation and BS for my liking, why haven't BA come out and said exactly what does what?

Not having a go at anyone or previous poster, it just would be in everyones interest to actually know what it is that we are trying to achieve, I can imagine a few who've just thought "f@>k it" and not even worried about it.

In Casper's Australia from "Get Best", Steve Smith's overall rating is 86 but batting rating is JUST 71? What in the world?

@blockerdave - Hey mate, I just wanted to let you know that I think this new update has fixed the AI bowling selection problems we were talking about! I was too busy to check yesterday, but out of curiosity I just set up a couple of simulated matches in different formats between Big Ant Black and Big Ant Red to test it, as they're basically full of all-rounders.

In the First Class game, there were 7 bowlers in the first innings, (varying from 6 to 26 overs), 8 bowlers in the second innings (varying from 5 to 22 overs), 7 bowlers in the third innings (varying from 2 to 18 overs), and 7 bowlers in the fourth innings (varying from 5 to 17 overs)

Then I tried a one day game - 7 bowlers in the first innings (from 1 to 10 overs) and 6 bowlers in the second innings (from 5 to 10 overs), and a T20 game - 6 bowlers in the first innings (from 2 to 4 overs) and 6 bowlers in the second innings (from 1 to 4 overs) - looks like it's all sorted now! :)

Incidentally, @MattW, one thing I did notice is this - I have my measurement units set to Imperial, just because I'm more familiar with bowling speeds in mph, even though I'd prefer metric for heights, weights, temperatures, etc. Anyway - when I was simulating, I noticed that the temperature on the scorecard was showing in Celsius - even though when I wasn't simulating it was showing in Fahrenheit. I'm not sure if that counts as a bug or whatever (I'd actually prefer it to always be Celcius even though I'm using mph for speed because I don't understand Fahrenheit at all but we don't have an option for that at the moment), but I thought I'd let you know - I'd love an option to choose units based on category though.

@blockerdave - Hey mate, I just wanted to let you know that I think this new update has fixed the AI bowling selection problems we were talking about! I was too busy to check yesterday, but out of curiosity I just set up a couple of simulated matches in different formats between Big Ant Black and Big Ant Red to test it, as they're basically full of all-rounders.

In the First Class game, there were 7 bowlers in the first innings, (varying from 6 to 26 overs), 8 bowlers in the second innings (varying from 5 to 22 overs), 7 bowlers in the third innings (varying from 2 to 18 overs), and 7 bowlers in the fourth innings (varying from 5 to 17 overs)

Then I tried a one day game - 7 bowlers in the first innings (from 1 to 10 overs) and 6 bowlers in the second innings (from 5 to 10 overs), and a T20 game - 6 bowlers in the first innings (from 2 to 4 overs) and 6 bowlers in the second innings (from 1 to 4 overs) - looks like it's all sorted now! :)

Incidentally, @MattW, one thing I did notice is this - I have my measurement units set to Imperial, just because I'm more familiar with bowling speeds in mph, even though I'd prefer metric for heights, weights, temperatures, etc. Anyway - when I was simulating, I noticed that the temperature on the scorecard was showing in Celsius - even though when I wasn't simulating it was showing in Fahrenheit. I'm not sure if that counts as a bug or whatever (I'd actually prefer it to always be Celcius even though I'm using mph for speed because I don't understand Fahrenheit at all but we don't have an option for that at the moment), but I thought I'd let you know - I'd love an option to choose units based on category though.

yep i had the AI bowl 5 bowlers to me yesterday including all rounders. haven't seen a batting all rounder used yet though will change clive rice back and try.

Do people here play Casual T20 Matches? If yes, what are your thoughts on AI's Batting and Pacing of the Inning?

Do people here play Casual T20 Matches? If yes, what are your thoughts on AI's Batting and Pacing of the Inning?
Yes i do play a lot of t20 casual matches, while defending the ai cetainly doesn't pace his innings according to target even requring 20 off last over or two the ai will tap down for a single while batting first the ai does play some lofted attacking shot in powerplays.
I play on legend - medium difficulty and constant bowling variation in pace,length and field do get me some wickets.

Why aren't the points and winning being updated on leadership board? It will be really infuriating if all the victories are to go in vain !

Good to note (having played a game following yesterday's update) that the reaction fielding on PS4 controller now works as smoothly as it did on the PS4. Nice work.

Users who are viewing this thread