Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

In DBC14 when you set up a tour you use to be able to choose pitch conditions, weather, umpires etc for each game. In DBC17 it seems to be chosen at random without any user input, is this the case or am I missing something? Also the amount of wides and extras bowled in a test match by the AI is ridiculous (on a hard pitch usually) ....last match it was over 100 runs in extras in an innings.
Tour mode is missing alot of things from DBC 14 also missing is player stats for tour and no information on how tour series is going hopefully they fix it in upcoming patches

The update has fixed the issues in my career. I am now able to play in an Edgbaston with stands and a crowd (as opposed to none) and in whites for first class matches (as opposed to coloured kits).
Did you have to restart career for this?

Tour mode is missing alot of things from DBC 14 also missing is player stats for tour and no information on how tour series is going hopefully they fix it in upcoming patches

I am hoping some one can clarify this will be sorted. I would love to know if the stats would be updated to include the stuff earned playing this game which was good feature on DBC 14 where stats for each player (established) you played was updated regularly .

I have done search in this forum and could not find the answer to the question.

Can anyone tell me how to get original logos of the teams and also new stumps ?

Can we have a different view in broadcast camera to see the batsman at the beginning of the bowlers run up. Sometimes the batsman moves very far and there is not enough time to move him closer to the stumps before bowler bowls delivery.

01.24.2017 - 16.12.42.02.png

Thie 28 MB update fixed my issue for having star player play in whites after simulating through test matches into limited overs, thank you Big Ant!

Did Get Best Again, got logos for all the main teams! But, when I reached the towards the end of the list it said logo storage is full.

Does anyone know how to reset the teams and everything to default as I don't want to manually delete duplicate logos and etc.? Which file should I delete?

Hey PC players can you guys drive towards both extra cover and between extra and point?

Thanks man. I have read in first impression thread that while cover drive is now there after patch 3, the extra cover drive has gone missing.
ya i read it too, guess Cricket online has to practice a bit more or lower his diff, its really easy to play these. every shot has a wide V range of travel.

batsmen confidence is also seemly very key with picking gaps... maybe just me over thinking it but with my limited play in casual tests. I've noticed a great difference in shots. :) I struggle early on to get away but after a a while if not losing a wicket i slowly get better and better :)

Users who are viewing this thread