Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

Got the new PS4 Pro ... having 4K TV with me the game is as smoother as anyone get.

For people who were having lot of frame rate issues while playing in custom stadiums , buying PS4 pro is one point solution.

The shot playing is also more accurate and smoother , the night games also very smooth even in custom stadium.

I am using Xbox 360 controller.
The I think its "A" the right hand pad middle top button, pressing it just before a fielder fields the ball will make him tap it back to another fielder to pick up and throw back...thus saving the 4, this can also be done to save sixes... if timed correctly the fielder will jump up and tap the ball back into the field thus preventing a six!

Hi,

I've downloaded most teams with Get Best and I'm now playing for Yorkshire in career mode. How come every county team wears their coloured kit for all formats? Just looks plain wrong with a red ball and coloured kit for a four day game, rather than whites...

Rob

Hi,

I've downloaded most teams with Get Best and I'm now playing for Yorkshire in career mode. How come every county team wears their coloured kit for all formats? Just looks plain wrong with a red ball and coloured kit for a four day game, rather than whites...

Rob
It's because everyone hates Yorkshire... No, not really just envious. Have you looked at making the kits default to competition in the team management area? Otherwise it's a bug.

It's because everyone hates Yorkshire... No, not really just envious. Have you looked at making the kits default to competition in the team management area? Otherwise it's a bug.
I'll give that a go - presume I need to do that for every team?

Yeah looks like it's a bug as i have the defaults set correctly...
IMG_20170403_203628.jpg

in dbc 17 how can i come down the wicket to hit a aerial agressive shot when a spinner is bowling? what are the keys?

in dbc 14 it was RB button.

in dbc 17 how can i come down the wicket to hit a aerial agressive shot when a spinner is bowling? what are the keys?

in dbc 14 it was RB button.
Tap the RS , you can see that the bat position is lifted . Now use your LS for footwork and RS for direction.
Batsman should play the lofted shots now.

Guys I recently got the game and have noticed my batting average is incorrect. I have scored 326 runs in 12 games in List A. Thats an average of 26 yet my average is currently 16.50. Does anyone know why this is the case and if so, how to fix it?

Guys I recently got the game and have noticed my batting average is incorrect. I have scored 326 runs in 12 games in List A. Thats an average of 26 yet my average is currently 16.50. Does anyone know why this is the case and if so, how to fix it?
Lol

This is the bug which people are fed up now highlighting to BA more than a lakh times now.

No solution yet , need to get the fix from BA.

Last edited:
I disagree. He is right about letting BA know about the issue.

However, the good news is that it has been acknowledged and is being worked upon as we speak.

It seems the more runs I get the lower my average haha do you know if it will hinder my potential selections for other sides?

Users who are viewing this thread