Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Ah yes, the dressing room shot, my old friend.

I've always thought of the slog over midwicket as that one. Particularly given how often the AI just plain old misses the slow, flighted drifter and gets bowled.

5846AB24AFBC6730E955E49736AE83955D858376

63B47C0A51775516F39F2281237D59FA3A5DBB6F

Poor Bhuvi. Why is he being given all those overs. Also most of Sam Robson's runs have clearly come from edges down to the third man boundary.

I know it's probably a bit disingenuous to try and make proper criticisms of the game from doing something so ridiculous as that, but I haven't had a single no ball yet in well over 2000 deliveries... Could be something to do with it being on rookie?

I've definitely received a few no balls playing on legend. Not a lot, just a sprinkling.

i get quite a few especially in odi's atleast a couple of free hits per match, in test too a few no balls per innings atleast.

i get quite a few especially in odi's atleast a couple of free hits per match, in test too a few no balls per innings atleast.

I've definitely received a few no balls playing on legend. Not a lot, just a sprinkling.

I finished my 1st Indian T20 League on career mode post patch 2 and didn't see even a single no ball in 16 matches I played while batting and I did spend plenty of time at the crease. The amount of no balls bowled by AI has definitely been reduced compared to pre-patch 2.

Im on PC version could that be the difference? i certainly get No-balls had a couple in today's match too.

Im on PC version could that be the difference? i certainly get No-balls had a couple in today's match too.

I do see no balls but mostly in FC and occasionally in Pro 40 where there are no free hits.

ok..im mostly getting it in odi's/t20s especially free hits lesser in test/FC matches but definitely there..no idea why the difference.

I got plenty of no-balls on the PS3 when I played that version in what seems like years ago now. If you're on a lower difficulty level then you tend to get less extras when batting against the AI, or at least that is my experience. Since I pretty much play on PRO all the time now I can't be bothered going to see if that's what it is, but I'm guessing it prolly is.

Users who are viewing this thread