Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

July 10th would be a good date but if ashes 2013 is out and it's good and cheap then maybe not, good luck anyway.:spy

That stands true to his statement here, "within next 4 months". I hope its not the latter half of the 4 month period.

Agreed, as a cricket developer you don't want to go up against, FIFA, GTA, COD, Arkham Origins, AC4, especially with those pricey collectors editions flying around. Will be broke before years end!

Agreed, as a cricket developer you don't want to go up against, FIFA, GTA, COD, Arkham Origins, AC4, especially with those pricey collectors editions flying around. Will be broke before years end!

You said COD but not BF4? But true, I wish they release it atleast a weeks apart. As the price is gone down I dont think it would hamper the sales too.

Ok. I know i am going off-topic. But, does anyone know where Aussie1st is? It has been a long time since i have seen his posts. Say Hi on my behalf if you come across him.

Ok. I know i am going off-topic. But, does anyone know where Aussie1st is? It has been a long time since i have seen his posts. Say Hi on my behalf if you come across him.
I could see he last visited today. And I think he comes eveyday. But why do you have to post it here?

Dont forget the PS4 and Xbox one!! In all probability both will launch by the end of this year!! A lot of people would be saving up for them during the last 2-3 months!

...as a cricket developer you don't want to go up against, FIFA, GTA, COD, Arkham Origins, AC4, especially with those pricey collectors editions flying around. Will be broke before years end!

Sorry to be that guy around here, but the audience for a tiny cricket game is substantially different (and smaller) than the audience for games like COD, Arkham, AC and godforbidanother GTA comparison. There's little to no crossover between those that would buy those games and forgo a cricket game...

The best chance to "sell well" for a sports title is when the actual sport is top of mind in the consumers head. Hence, launching it around a big important series like Ashes or a World Cup. It has nothing to do with the development cycle of those giant titles which are completely different beasts altogether.

In some logic, it would make sense to release a sports title on (or around) those bigger fantasy titles because it gives you premium-by-association type feel to the game.

I'm going to have a field day with that photo if it happens...

Streaker Academy indeed...

Users who are viewing this thread