Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Has anyone else noticed that fielders sometimes throw with their supposedly non-dominant hand? Not game-breaking (or even game-changing really) by any stretch of the imagination, it just looks a bit odd.

Its getting quite annoying having the fielders dive, slide or step over the boundary instead of tapping it back.

There is one particularly over the top diving cartwheel animation where the fielder will be running to the ball, launch towards it then roll over the rope, when they could have easily tapped it back. I reckon Ive made 1000 extra runs now from this glitch.

Hope this can be looked at.

Has anyone else noticed that fielders sometimes throw with their supposedly non-dominant hand? Not game-breaking (or even game-changing really) by any stretch of the imagination, it just looks a bit odd.
Yeah that happens a lot from the start, just get used to that which is what I did...:)[DOUBLEPOST=1411628268][/DOUBLEPOST]
Its getting quite annoying having the fielders dive, slide or step over the boundary instead of tapping it back.

There is one particularly over the top diving cartwheel animation where the fielder will be running to the ball, launch towards it then roll over the rope, when they could have easily tapped it back. I reckon Ive made 1000 extra runs now from this glitch.

Hope this can be looked at.
Yeah that surely needs to be rectified in the next patch as of now they do tap back but it happens rarely....

Just letting this out there
DBC14 menus + BLIC 2005's soundtrack going on in the background = perfection. They literally go hand-in-hand together.

anyone tell me that how to put delivery type and when with which stick ? Tell me because i played so many match practice but did not understand this. So that quick answer me anyone.

Just letting this out there
DBC14 menus + BLIC 2005's soundtrack going on in the background = perfection. They literally go hand-in-hand together.

Cricket 07 had the best soundtrack

"yeah you got problems...."[DOUBLEPOST=1411692923][/DOUBLEPOST]
anyone tell me that how to put delivery type and when with which stick ? Tell me because i played so many match practice but did not understand this. So that quick answer me anyone.

a) Don't be rude
b) Read the manual

Not sure if it has been discussed before, but is there a youtube link to the menu soundtrack?

Users who are viewing this thread