Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

i need it
Playing spin is completely different from playing fast. U need to play it very late.

All i can say is wait wait & wait for the ball. U dont have to premeditate the shots. U will get enough time to think and play. Only identify the direction of the ball turn. If the the ball is coming straight to stumps. Play a straight drive or play it leg side

I wouldn’t mind seeing a feature where you can intimidate the batsman. The bowler gives a stare and the crowd reacts. It might or might not drain the batsman’s confidence. Does anyone know how to walk if you edge the ball and are not given out?

I wouldn’t mind seeing a feature where you can intimidate the batsman. The bowler gives a stare and the crowd reacts. It might or might not drain the batsman’s confidence.

Yeah that would be nice...:lol
And it should be like Appealing, if you over use it you get nothing :p:p

After scoring a half century the best celebration would be Jadeja sword style it has to be the best I have ever seen please update the game and bring the option of this in. Or a choice of celebrations with a button assigned to each one, like when you score a goal on fifa.

Celebrations would be a nice thing to be added to future iterations... after a more refined and deeper career mode, general gameplay refinement and improvements, console mod support, cheerleaders, multiple bowling animations etcetera, etcetera...

Celebrations would be a nice thing to be added to future iterations... after a more refined and deeper career mode, general gameplay refinement and improvements, console mod support, cheerleaders, multiple bowling animations etcetera, etcetera...

+1.

The animation when you get make a 50 or 100 needs to be redone completely. Its cringe worthy. The batsman puts on this weird homicidal clown smile.

Also, when a batsman gets out after blasting a big score, they just walk off. In previous cricket games they would raise their bat as they walked off, and/or their would be some acknowledgement by the commentators. It would be great to see this.

Older games had more variety with bowling actions too - would be great to see. Just like modern baseball games and tennis games have different strokes for different players.

i need it

Give every ball a good old wallop! That's the only thing I've managed to do with any success! The spin bowlers I've faced in county cricket change from over to around the wicket every ball, and they all seem to be mystery spinners, so I've just started whacking it instead of worrying!

Holding in the right trigger and make your primary strokes against them defence, and only go after balls off the stumps is the way to go playing spinners - Id rather play them any day over pace bowlers.

Fastmen are easy just play of your pads till you reach 40 or so and then hit of the offside after that. You get a lot edges for your first 30 or 40 runs and then a smaller amount after 40 or so, when you reach a ton then not many problem. It's perfect to be honest, just need the same edges for the AI while bowling and you get a near perfect balance that is needed.

Users who are viewing this thread