Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Hi Ross, if you are going to release screens maybe something cool like doing the same shots as ashes to see which is better. P.s I think we all hoped for more from ashes, looks good but for a wait of 8 months most of us hoped for more. :spy

Hi Ross, if you are going to release screens maybe something cool like doing the same shots as ashes to see which is better. P.s I think we all hoped for more from ashes, looks good but for a wait of 8 months most of us hoped for more. :spy

waiting for big ants forward defence screenshot :D

ya...big ant must release their screenshots now....i think this is the right time...;)

I must say Ross, you seem to be ruthless when it comes to dealing with your competitors. I hope you got a great game to back it all up.

I must say Ross, you seem to be ruthless when it comes to dealing with your competitors. I hope you got a great game to back it all up.

I don't think I've been ruthless, I bite my lip a lot.... everything I say is backed by fact.

I want to show you screenshots but that would just be cruel.

I wish AC13 had shown the ingame graphics from the final build....maybe then you would have released some screenshots from your game :(!!!

Why are you not releasing any screenshots from your game though (i mean in-game screens)?? Its not as if trickstar will copy anything from your game....atleast not at this stage of their development!

I wish AC13 had shown the ingame graphics from the final build....maybe then you would have released some screenshots from your game :(!!!

Why are you not releasing any screenshots from your game though (i mean in-game screens)?? Its not as if trickstar will copy anything from your game....atleast not at this stage of their development!

Who says they are not final? I have not heard any official line that they are not final. Everyone else is essentially commenting that they look like Beta/Alpha which is a statement about the expectations of quality not their actual stage of development.

In the alternative view, we have both given Beta screenshots :p

Or maybe we have the huge advantage of not iterating something that is fundamentally broken.

Do want to elaborate on that, because I dont see AC09 or IC10 as fundamentally broken at all. Yup, the online components are. Obviously. But the gameplay is still really strong, it's exactly what it says on the box... The lack of features is a list that hasn't improved much but there's a pretty consistent improvement in gameplay with each iteration... There's a massive leap between AC09 and IC10 in that area. What do you see as fundamentally broken in the titles?

Who says they are not final? I have not heard any official line that they are not final. Everyone else is essentially commenting that they look like Beta/Alpha which is a statement about the expectations of quality not their actual stage of development.

In the alternative view, we have both given Beta screenshots :p

I think its the perfect opportunity to release in game screenshots and kill the other game ruthlessly! , That would also help people start waiting for your game instead getting the other game.

----------

Do want to elaborate on that, because I dont see AC09 or IC10 as fundamentally broken at all. Yup, the online components are. Obviously. But the gameplay is still really strong, it's exactly what it says on the box... The lack of features is a list that hasn't improved much but there's a pretty consistent improvement in gameplay with each iteration... There's a massive leap between AC09 and IC10 in that area. What do you see as fundamentally broken in the titles?

I think he meant about aiming reticule/point and click bowling ,and dance dance revolution batting system which is fundamentally flawed in cricket games.

He is showing mercy to ac13 by not releasing ba cricket screenshots.

Ross, PM me an in-game pic of BA cricket from the latest build...let me see if Balkeet is right or wrong :spy

Users who are viewing this thread