Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I think he meant about aiming reticule/point and click bowling ,and dance dance revolution batting system which is fundamentally flawed in cricket games.

To quote someone else:

"This guy gets it".

@Big Ant Studios: Come 1 screenshot from the finished build will do.....PLS:(

Well "how its been done since forever" doesn't necessarily mean it's fundamentally broken... What it just means no one's come up with a better way of doing it yet... Side-scrollers are still fun games to play, they're not fundamentally broken they're just not stylistically the choice de-jour anymore...

Well "how its been done since forever" doesn't necessarily mean it's fundamentally broken... What it just means no one's come up with a better way of doing it yet... Side-scrollers are still fun games to play, they're not fundamentally broken they're just not stylistically the choice de-jour anymore...

Well.... I'll agree on one thing, side scrollers aren't broken, I love side-scrollers - tried our versions of PlayStation3 or PS Vita Jetpack Joyride? :)

Haha... You Pimp... :yes

Next you'll be shilling Streaker Academy while you jog against the 96 down Burke St... I'll buy some 'advertising space' for the run ;)

Still like others have said this is the time to get Ashes and release your final build shots, still it's up to you as you are Ross the Boss.;)

Users who are viewing this thread