Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Try bowling without the meter

I really, really, really wish it wasn't so clunky... I find it really useful in online matches for variations, but have it turned off for everything else.

Just started a Pakistan v England Test and the colours suddenly changed to an unusual shade.
Didn't look too bad actually, it just looked like a late evening as you can see from the screenshot.
Tried replaying a previous ball and the colours returned to normal as in screenshot 2.

Pak v Eng.jpg

Pak v Eng normal.jpg

Last edited:
That's happened to me a couple of times, also you sometimes get the "lights have come on" effect during the day occasionally...

That happens when you have anything that monitors the FPS of the game i think or speedfan too i think also the ball trail color will become maroon instead of red etc. its actualy fun playing like that though.

Last time I had that lighting issue was fittingly in my 2007 Australia vs Sri Lanka World Cup final.

Call me old fashioned but I'd rather have a textbook shot than any of the T20 shots on offer.

Aren't all the textbook shots already added into the game for PC users?

For me its there just to score runs, not technique wise....The amount of gap between bat and pad in the shots is really big...They should try and differentiate batsman with the animation to show his technique based on the type of batsman...

The point was I'd rather have the developers invest their resources into something that qualifies as proper/serious cricket than something which has ruined this wonderful sport.

is it just me or is Phil Hughes really op. Can't be a conspiracy. He makes like 200 every time I vs him. RIP

The point was I'd rather have the developers invest their resources into something that qualifies as proper/serious cricket than something which has ruined this wonderful sport.

I completely disagree that it's ruined the sport. I'm in awe when I see someone like AB de Villiers pull off unthinkable shots like reverse sweeping a fast bowler over third man, etc. All these new shots are being created to find new ways to score which evolves the game. Bowlers are also having to find new plans to counter all these innovative shots. How can this battle between bat and ball ever be seen as ruining the sport?

Users who are viewing this thread