Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

If anyone is interested, I have made PSL teams with lowered attributes to play on either Pro or Veteran difficulty. Username is: salmanwahidi
Enjoy :cheers

PS: Feedback will be appreciated

Just a simple question, is this game any good?

Better, worse, or the same compared to the EA brand of games?

How is it when compared to other sports sims?

I just read the updates for the game and the access forum. But is it me? Or is it for Steam only updates?

The reason I'm asking is that I can buy the Bonus Collectors Steel Book Edition, brand new and sealed for £12. And Steam has it for £25

Am I able to get the updates from somewhere else? Is it activated through Steam if I buy the disc version?

Confused? Need a beer

D/L score not adjusted...i.e if it rains after 6 overs then match is adjusted to 12 over,if batting first team scores 110/5 then target not adjusted according to D/L...i.e target is given as 111,no extra runs added,why?

D/L score not adjusted...i.e if it rains after 6 overs then match is adjusted to 12 over,if batting first team scores 110/5 then target not adjusted according to D/L...i.e target is given as 111,no extra runs added,why?

Yes.

Rain on PS4 finally!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    538.2 KB · Views: 22
Guys.

I need your sincere help.

I just started playing this game on PS4. I accidentally uploaded my team on the server. Which I made from the online community. It shows on the server and apparently its not showing on MY UPLOADS. But when i Seacrh from my user name it shows on the server.

I need to delete the team that I have uploaded ?

How should I do that.

Thanks,

Last edited:
[SIZE=4 said:
cricket_icon[/SIZE]]
Just a simple question, is this game any good?

Better, worse, or the same compared to the EA brand of games?

How is it when compared to other sports sims?

This game is very good compared to EA cricket,u get real cricket experiance,u need X Box Controller for better Game play experiance,worth to buy

I just read the updates for the game and the access forum. But is it me? Or is it for Steam only updates?

The reason I'm asking is that I can buy the Bonus Collectors Steel Book Edition, brand new and sealed for £12. And Steam has it for £25

Am I able to get the updates from somewhere else? Is it activated through Steam if I buy the disc version?

Confused? Need a beer
Through my personal experience I feel this is the best cricket game made so far. Miles ahead of EA Cricket when it comes to gameplay experience. The learning curve is steep. But once you get through it, you will enjoy it A LOT.

Same happened with me when I tried to purchase the game on steam. But thank God, it was a republic offer on Amazon. Got the game for just Rs.890.
Now amazon cost 1500+. I think Matt can help me with it.

Users who are viewing this thread