Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Now amazon cost 1500+. I think Matt can help me with it.

That happens because your bank doesn't allow overseas transactions. It happened with me too, so what i did, I bought steam wallet code from gamersdeal and redeemed it on steam. They have codes worth $2 to $100 and various Indian payment gateways.

That happens because your bank doesn't allow overseas transactions. It happened with me too, so what i did, I bought steam wallet code from gamersdeal and redeemed it on steam. They have codes worth $2 to $100 and various Indian payment gateways.
Which one you bought? Current price on steam of Rs 449 ($<=7). Should I buy one of $5 and one of $2 and can I combine?

Which one you bought? Current price on steam of Rs 449 ($<=7). Should I buy one of $5 and one of $2 and can I combine?

Yeah.That will do. You can add wallet credit as much as you want but Try buying $2 one first because sometimes it is unavailable.

@themusketeer I've purchased two ($2+$5). Will they ship me the code or Email me?

I've successfully purchased the game ! Downloading started. @Na Maloom Afraad the above method will work in Pak too.

So Matt, Download is taking too long for slow connection, can I have my access by telling my steam ID?

been playing this recently after a big break. doing the t20 world cup.

this game is very close to "working" for t20. there are still frustrations (lack of edges still even in t20 though better than FC, lack of realistic play and misses, and batsmen leaving the ball late in t20 are main bugbears) but overall the t20 experience is so much more complete and satisfying than the longer formats.

if they can get the longer format experience up to that kind of level in the next game it would be amazing.

It's why the custom formats work so well, they're often shorter games and work perfectly as cricket-matches under those conditions. The longer you play, the more glaring the issues. That's true for almost every sporting game, to be fair.

@MattW Can you please help me out, I want a controller which will work in DBC.
Is this fine?
41YuCR5pSkL._SX90_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread