Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

It's the worst controller you can buy that will work.
That's enough :p. I've spent a lot in these two days of vacations so far, won't get much to spend further.

It's why the custom formats work so well, they're often shorter games and work perfectly as cricket-matches under those conditions. The longer you play, the more glaring the issues. That's true for almost every sporting game, to be fair.

I've just started a custom format to try to get some of the longer form fun, without the frustrations.

"Route 66"
4 60 over innings, 6 wickets per innings.

60 overs is long enough when you're batting that you can still bat "test style", especially with only 6 wickets to protect. when bowling, it's short enough to limit the bowling shortcomings, especially removing the thing of AI tailenders coming in and batting like Viv Richards.

liking it so far

@MattW :

I need your sincere help.

I just started playing this game on PS4. I accidentally uploaded my team on the server. Which I made from the online community. It shows on the server and apparently its not showing on MY UPLOADS. But when i Search from my user name it shows on the server.

I need to delete the team that I have uploaded ?

How should I do that.

Thanks,

...there's your first mistake. He's the most insincere person on the planet... in fact, he specializes in insincere help.

I just started playing this game on PS4

I'm sorry for your loss.

I accidentally uploaded my team on the server. Which I made from the online community.

It's not possible to "accidentally" do that.

I need to delete the team that I have uploaded

Do in reverse what you accidentally did not do.

[HASHTAG]#MakePlanetCricketGreatAgain[/HASHTAG]

hi guys i am facing this problem in dbc14

Way to uploaded a video of a pirated, hacked to shit copy of the game. What an idiot.

...there's your first mistake. He's the most insincere person on the planet... in fact, he specializes in insincere help.

I'm sorry for your loss.

It's not possible to "accidentally" do that.

Do in reverse what you accidentally did not do.

[HASHTAG]#MakePlanetCricketGreatAgain[/HASHTAG]

Way to uploaded a video of a pirated, hacked to shit copy of the game. What an idiot.

@
Biggs.. thanks... Just wanted to know why it does not show in my uploads.

Last edited:
hi guys i am facing this problem in dbc14 any solution here gotes link
game costs 499 INR and if you buy now it will cost 449 INR. sharam kar ek to pirated game upar se tu video bnake help maang rha hai

hi guys i am facing this problem in dbc14 any solution here gotes link

my favourite part of this video is the "Thanks to Big Ant Studios for make a beutiful Crciket Game ever" part at the top of the dumb extra loading screen they added; especially since they thank them by not compensating them for the "beutiful Crciket Game" that they made

@MattW :

I just started playing this game on PS4. I accidentally uploaded my team on the server. Which I made from the online community. It shows on the server and apparently its not showing on MY UPLOADS. But when i Search from my user name it shows on the server.

How should I do that.

Thanks,
Send me a message with your PSN ID and the name of the team and it can be manually removed from the server.

fair play you have to be pretty dumb to post a video of a pirated version of a game on its official forums.

my favourite part of this video is the "Thanks to Big Ant Studios for make a beutiful Crciket Game ever" part at the top of the dumb extra loading screen they added; especially since they thank them by not compensating them for the "beutiful Crciket Game" that they made

I actually laughed at that. The spelling is terrible but I lost it at 'ever'.[DOUBLEPOST=1459003246][/DOUBLEPOST]
@MattW :

How should I do that.

Thanks,

Out of interest, why do you need it removed?

I actually laughed at that. The spelling is terrible but I lost it at 'ever'.[DOUBLEPOST=1459003246][/DOUBLEPOST]

Out of interest, why do you need it removed?

Just uploaded by mistake bro.. Why does not it show in my uploads.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread