Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

It made sense for the first game, but for the sequel, I wonder if it would be a good idea after all. Don Bradman Cricket has become widely popular as the best cricket game ever... You would want to keep going with that name.

Tendulkar would be a problem because he would charge bags of money for allowing his name to be used in the game.

Forgot about South Africa.

But why would Tendulkar be a problem?

Let me put it like this:

Bradman: $

Tendulkar: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Devils Advocate but last time around I know Ross had discussions with Tendulkars people as he eluded to some time ago, although I think it's highly unlikely (the investment in a "name" would be counter-productive to the communities desire for investment in the actual game mechanics) it's not completely a ridiculous notion, based on what we know.

I would prefer Dravid instead of Tendulkar..Tendulkar might be really really popular but for me Dravid represents on how to play cricket the classic way..

Note: I was a huge huge fan of Tendulkar..Off late it has changed..

Just a thought I had about the "edges" discussion, has there been a way to modify the gameplay thus far? Maybe we can try to do that to get more edges bowling to AI or even if we can somehow make every match cloudy for all sessions lol?

Cheers.

Just a thought I had about the "edges" discussion, has there been a way to modify the gameplay thus far? Maybe we can try to do that to get more edges bowling to AI or even if we can somehow make every match cloudy for all sessions lol?

Cheers.

No. At one point @grkrama and I did look at some LUA files but nowt came of it

Interesting one today...

in a custom 2 innings limited over format, my disastrous first innings left the AI with just 55 to chase in 40 (4-ball) overs... until the rain came, when their revised target became:

drum roll...

150 in 36 overs!!

Work that one out, if you can!

(Still won, the bastards.)

Interesting one today...

in a custom 2 innings limited over format, my disastrous first innings left the AI with just 55 to chase in 40 (4-ball) overs... until the rain came, when their revised target became:

drum roll...

150 in 36 overs!!

Work that one out, if you can!

(Still won, the bastards.)
Do you sim any part of the games you play
I have played alot of games and never had rain
I play on ps 4 and change the weather every match
What format do you play on

Do you sim any part of the games you play
I have played alot of games and never had rain
I play on ps 4 and change the weather every match
What format do you play on

No I hadn't simmed any of this match, I rarely do.

It's a custom format I made precisely so I don't get bored bowling & can play every ball.

40 4-ball overs, 2 innings each. 8 overs per bowler, no fielding or bouncer restrictions, test match wides. Great fun.

Users who are viewing this thread