Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Just for clarification, is BA Cricket complete and awaiting future release or is it incomplete with a hope of releasing in the next few months? Apologies if its a repeated question.

Just for clarification, is BA Cricket complete and awaiting future release or is it incomplete with a hope of releasing in the next few months? Apologies if its a repeated question.

Ross has mentioned the game has been play-tested (more like a closed beta) by a few FC cricketers and has also stated no new feature can be added at this time. Going by these statements I would assume the game to be complete and somewhere in the platform approval process or about to be submitted.

There won't be an Ashes console game released within the next week.

I am waiting to see what happens this week with regards to the PC version of Ashes and if it actually arrives before we make any announcements on our release plans.

Cricket fans all over , badly needs a good cricket simulation!
Atleast once ,we could say,this is what we were waiting for!(Big ant rules)
With all features stated by ross , most of them never made in a cricket game!,this looks something to go down history as a great cricket simulation ever!.

Cricket fans all over , badly needs a good cricket simulation!
Atleast once ,we could say,this is what we were waiting for!(Big ant rules)
With all features stated by ross , most of them never made in a cricket game!,this looks something to go down history as a great cricket simulation ever!.

I agree, definitely a big step forward in terms of cricket games with all these features. Cracking stuff :)

Agreed. The issue is that I've gone out of my way to show points of difference. We have successful spots titles with a track record of support. I released Cricket Academy to show that we are for "real", included the Easter Egg screenshots, again to show we are "real" and then someone presents that we have done nothing.

I do understand the frustration that you all have though, it's one of the reasons that we have entered the market, the opportunity of a fan base that has really been treated poorly in the past that would welcome something better.

I would admit that I did not handle the posts appropriately and I would apologise to Stoneyhawk unreservedly for that.

Right back at ya Ross....ditto! As i said, i wish you luck with the game.....i mean that! :thumbs

OK, so I'll do everyone a favour and stop stirring things up (for now :) ).

I will leave you with this on the topic though, I don't believe this will be the case however if against the odds the Ashes game is absolutely awesome then I will pull our game and revise it to match or better it.

This is where you all win, competition will drive the price (as it has perhaps already done) and it will ultimately drive the quality.

I would love for us to have a PES vs FIFA type battle, it would be good for us and good you too.

I will leave you with this on the topic though, I don't believe this will be the case however if against the odds the Ashes game is absolutely awesome then I will pull our game and revise it to match or better it.

This is where you all win, competition will drive the price (as it has perhaps already done) and it will ultimately drive the quality.

I would love for us to have a PES vs FIFA type battle, it would be good for us and good you too.

:eek: NOOOOO!

Is the statement valid for June 21st release or the AC13 console release? I was hoping BAC14 would hit the shelves before AC13 console version.

Thanks Ross....after all, i should have been more respectful to a Carlton supporter after last night! :clap

Users who are viewing this thread