Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

If you have been following this game since it was originally announced in 2009, there have been release dates published on their website of "summer 2010", "Feb 2011" and "summer 2011".

Last edited:
If you have been following this game since it was originally announced in 2009, there have been released dates of summer "2010", "Feb 2011" and "summer 2011".

how is that misled you? They have never given a core date for the relese of the game, neither bigant came to show the game up until october 2012. As per ashes the date was set long time ago and core date was given.

how is that misled you? They have never given a core date for the relese of the game, neither bigant came to show the game up until october 2012. As per ashes the date was set long time ago and core date was given.

Ummmm....its now June 2013....thats how! And nobody mentioned ashes cricket!

What do you want from me, exactly? A free copy of Cricket Academy perhaps?

Very selective use of posts btw - I have always said that we are self funding the title in between other games. The game is better for the longer development period and being able to leverage the much more mature engine. So I would think you actually win.

Last edited:
Nothing Ross. Just stating facts....can you deny that what i have said is wrong or incorrect? I want nothing but success for you with this game but I can not help but feel that i have been let down / strung along time after time....just saying!

A few other points:
the quoted posts were not done by me.
The game may be better for the longer development time, but it was me who posted the other release times on YOUR website and delivered nothing....!

Last edited:
Yep, I do deny that you have said the full story, but hey you believe whatever you want to believe.

BTW YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY MUST BE STUCK.

PS: Whether you use posts or paraphrase, same deal. Just saying

Last edited:
I agree and apologise for the massive losses you have suffered.

What do you want from me, exactly? A free copy of Cricket Academy perhaps?

Very selective use of posts btw - I have always said that we are self funding the title in between other games. The game is better for the longer development period and being able to leverage the much more mature engine. So I would think you actually win.

If ashes 2013 does get a delay by say 2 months, do you think you will move forward to steal the 100% marketing share that you were talking about:spy. Good luck ross we will be with you every step of the way, sometimes we will sound ungrateful as the waiting has been so long. p.s Video time, there you go Gone4ADuck back to the normal requests.:p

Ross, it would be nice if you can get someone from BA studios to set up a facebook page just for the game with "cricket 14" as the title. That will get more attention from people than the page with name of your company. If a friend of mine sees "israr likes big ant studios" they wouldnt give a shyt... But if they see "israr likes cricket 14" or "commented on cricket 14" he will be much more interested to check the page out.

Ross, it would be nice if you can get someone from BA studios to set up a facebook page just for the game with "cricket 14" as the title. That will get more attention from people than the page with name of your company. If a friend of mine sees "israr likes big ant studios" they wouldnt give a shyt... But if they see "israr likes cricket 14" or "commented on cricket 14" he will be much more interested to check the page out.

It's a double edged sword. Look at AC 13's facebook page as an example. Ross is correct that public will tire of the campaign within a month or two at max. Unless the game is coming out within a couple of months, there's no point as folks will simply bombard social media with "Where's the video?", "Where's the trailer?" and "Where are the screen shots?" posts, resulting in more harm than good.

SOME POSTERS, set up around lords and other English stadiums would be cool. Something like, cricket like you have never seen before, ....... cricket 14 COMING SOON.

Users who are viewing this thread