Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

unannounced feature???Please leave it as a surprise(we want to see that directly in the game) if it is the game feature or else release it now :p we would like to be blown away directly by your game :)

OK, so I'll do everyone a favour and stop stirring things up (for now :) ).

I will leave you with this on the topic though, I don't believe this will be the case however if against the odds the Ashes game is absolutely awesome then I will pull our game and revise it to match or better it.

This is where you all win, competition will drive the price (as it has perhaps already done) and it will ultimately drive the quality.

I would love for us to have a PES vs FIFA type battle, it would be good for us and good you too.

LOL.... be PES at first and then switch to being Fifa half away along, lol... then you can stay on top XD

I think they should release a teaser trailer if they are going to announce the release date which they probably would do along with a trailer of the game..The teaser should state that "Big Ant Studios " presents "The most authentic cricket game ever created"..From the creators of rll 1 ,rll2 etc....
This will increase the recognition of the game as this game surely deserves.....

I would guess this game will be realsed around early mid july , I see an annoucement late next week after ashes debarcle is shown then like most big ant games huge marketing burst and quick release

I would guess this game will be realsed around early mid july , I see an annoucement late next week after ashes debarcle is shown then like most big ant games huge marketing burst and quick release

:yes

Ross can you confirm that their will be some sort of news on the release of big ant cricket 14 after we know of ashes delay on Friday?

Ross can you confirm that their will be some sort of news on the release of big ant cricket 14 after we know of ashes delay on Friday?

He already said depending on what happens this friday you will hear something from them soon.

Commentators ???

Hi , can you tell us who will be the team of commentators for BA CRICKET 14 ??

Last edited:
He already said depending on what happens this friday you will hear something from them soon.

You'll certainly hear from me, that's for sure!

Maybe, just maybe, I've been totally "played" but that would have to mean a number of people are in on it, which at this point I still don't believe given the evidence before me.... but if so then well done I guess, hell of an effort!!

I'm sure that's why there has been next to no publicity and Chief's absence. A wider conspiracy to trick Ross

Hi , can you tell us who will be the team of commentators for BA CRICKET 14 ??

dennis commetti and brian taylor

"has it got the carry? yes it's a six. gets his first."
"he lets fly what a hit, he's got it"
"he's an exceptionally long hit of the ball"

"he's missed. is that a brave attempt or a stupid attempt BT?"
"a bit of both i think dennis!"

Users who are viewing this thread