Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Chris Gayle's headgear which he wears under his helmet could be a nice addition to the player creator!

Beefy!

He does not have a big nose though.

Ian Botham doesn't have a big nose, yeah right, and Steve Smith doesn't look like a hobbit.

No he does not, I do.

Lol x 2. :D

I am hoping for a preview later on today hopefully by BigAnt. eagerly awaiting for the preview.

Ross, you mentioned little while ago that you will get your team to answer our questions. When can we expect that?if it is happening soon than i will create a new thread to collect the questions. Atleast that will keep us gong for little while.

Last edited:
^ Why not create a thread with information on the game? Like a knowledge base for new people, the game really needs an encyclopedia! :)

I might do it if no one else does.

^ Why not create a thread with information on the game? Like a knowledge base for new people, the game really needs an encyclopedia! :)

I might do it if no one else does.

^

If that's the case ricky87 go ahead bud. Make a thread with all the information for newbies. That way it will make it easier for people to see the features list.

Wonder if someone could start a new Anti-Piracy sort of thread here in BigAnt Cricket Forum. It's been done for AC2013 Forum & its quite an interesting thing worth implementation as Piracy needs to be curbed, and awareness spread.
Ppl could chuck in their ideas & thoughts on Piracy of cricket games & measures to eradicate it for the game. It could only do good to the developers (more frequent games, hopefully).
Hope some of you are listening to me & think the same way!

Wonder if someone could start a new Anti-Piracy sort of thread here in BigAnt Cricket Forum. It's been done for AC2013 Forum & its quite an interesting thing worth implementation as Piracy needs to be curbed, and awareness spread.
Ppl could chuck in their ideas & thoughts on Piracy of cricket games & measures to eradicate it for the game. It could only do good to the developers (more frequent games, hopefully).

Why would you need two threads? One's more than enough even though it's created in AC2013 sub-forum. I would imagine it would be a common thread for all games/sub-forums.

It is sort of embedded in the society, too deep rooted problem related to corruption. Can't excuse someone who has the money to buy a Rs 30'000 + computer but resorts to pirate a sofware.

I believe pricing of the game is going to have a very little impact on piracy, if the game is listed for Rs 500 then who is stopping someone from buying it for Rs 100 and if it is priced at Rs 1399 then the pirate will probably try and sell it for Rs 500... it will STILL be pirated..
The lowest price a PC game has released for recently is Far Cry 3 for Rs 999, otherwise normal price point is Rs 1299 - Rs 1499. I would imagine Table Top Cricket to be for around Rs 600 minimum for the PC.

When and how to release the PC version in India will be an important decision for Big Ant.

Original software is very easily available and not only in the bigger cities but across most of India, in local stores and online - with discounts because of the competition, so at the end of the day it is your choice. I think it is a very good thing that the game is going to be graphically intense because those with high end PC's won't pirate so much.

@ricky87
You are right there. Let's just hope ppl won't buy pirated copies. At least we can convince some, like our friends. Hope for the best.
I'm buying this game though, no matter how high the price, cos with all the little details Ross has told us about the game, it looks like the cricketing title of my dreams.

The screenshot on the first page, is that a PC screenshot or consoles??

I like the sound of the bowling system. Releasing late will obviously be shorter and releasing earlier will be fuller. Will be a challenge to hit the perfect length continually, and means that even if you try and bowl a certain delivery it won't always come off. Hold off too long and that yorker will become a full toss etc.

Key is for it not be as easy as just picking a spot and hitting it everytime, if a real bowler could hit the exact spot they wanted every ball it would be an easy game. It also doesn't tell much to your opponent until late, I guess there will be a marker that will pop up a second or 2 before delivery. (more or less depending on difficulty)

Last edited:
I am intrigued to know what will be the mechanism to control the line in absence of the marker. Timing of the release will determine the length so as it seems.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread