Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Surely finding out the truth is a noble aim?

Or do you enjoy fantasising about the game too much to worry about what it is really like?

I do not feel I am not getting the truth. And I have many other things to fantasise about. BA cricket is the last one on the list. When it is here I will play it. Until then, I wont.

Fair enough you wanna debate the "issue", but can't you cut out the sarcasm/attitude?

A ban on sarcasm/attitude?

You in the real world?

----------

Corporate apologist? One guy just just said he believes big ant and ross has delivered enough so far and people should be pleased with it. He isn't trying to defend a company here, he was questioning people's impatience.

Yes big ant is a company and their ulterior motive is making money. And there are two ways of making it. The trickstar way and the proper way. They are saying they want to do it the proper way and most people here believe them unlike you. And you are completely ignoring why people here chose to trust them more than any other developers. Because they have delivered everything they have claimed so far regarding cricket academy and looking inside that, it is no mean feat to deliver a 1st level editor for a cricket game that would make even EA sports proud to have in their own game.

But you on the other hand seems to be still cynical and that is completely alright until you make it your crusades to change everyone's opinion about this company acting like you are the second coming of the messiah and you are the only one who can see right through them and wont trust them until you get the game. 2nd part is alright but 1st part? Not really.

This is still a game that hasn't been officially announced yet. Now find me one game...any game that had this kind of support even before announcing a game. Forget whether those developers delivered the promised product or not in the end.

Contradictory waffle.

Why not just say shut up you are not allowed to criticise?

I do not feel I am not getting the truth. And I have many other things to fantasise about. BA cricket is the last one on the list. When it is here I will play it. Until then, I wont.

So you are not curious about why no video of gameplay has been released?

You haven't released any gameplay footage or confirmed a release date at all.

I agree with you on this.

Ross will say ''I've given you a FREE player creator which is far more than ashes have''. Yes we know this and are extremely grateful but what we all really want to see is gameplay and in game visuals.

The CA beta is all well and good but it is limited. I don't know about you lot but when I create players I want to see them in action.

PS: Don't call me impatient or ungrateful, because i'm not.

Users who are viewing this thread