Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Can everyone move on please? Clearly we don't know what the game will be like and there's nothing wrong with having a sceptical mindset but I think we're getting a bit bogged down here.
This is the first time a developer has taken the time to post here and share his ideas (and take on our feedback) so I think Ross is entitled to some respect.

Big Ant know they will be judged on what they produce and it isn't necessary to keep reminding everyone of that.

----------

And no I'm not banning anyone for using the word "div". Keeping this argument going after I've asked for it to stop on the other hand...

lol... for the first time in months decided to turn in before 12'... Spidey sense I guess....

1342 posts of question avoidance since October and counting... I have answered the questions, some people just don't like the answers.

Screenshots - you have some, with user generated content

Trailer - Licensing will come at the official launch of the game, the trailer cannot be released prior for obvious reasons.

Gameplay - as we do with all of our games, open to the public play sessions in stores prior to the game releasing, with developers on hand including myself for one-on-one Q&A. You get to ask questions, play and try before you buy.

Ross, is it possible to add slightly to the bowling ways? Intrigued as to how it works without a bowling marker? if possible please?

Ross, is it possible to add slightly to the bowling ways? Intrigued as to how it works without a bowling marker? if possible please?

Bowling is easy enough without markers as you become accustomed to the timing of the controls and muscle memory will kick in. Your inputs are based on the position of the bowler to the pitch on the run in and the ball you want to deliver.

You can practise in the Nets to get the timing right, I expect initially you will get quite a few no-balls until you "get it".

Last edited:
You haven't released any gameplay footage or confirmed a release date at all...you seem to dodge good questions while playing a pr game with this site...

Touched a nerve?

lol... for the first time in months decided to turn in before 12'... Spidey sense I guess....

1342 posts of question avoidance since October and counting... I have answered the questions, some people just don't like the answers.

Screenshots - you have some, with user generated content

Trailer - Licensing will come at the official launch of the game, the trailer cannot be released prior for obvious reasons.

Gameplay - as we do with all of our games, open to the public play sessions in stores prior to the game releasing, with developers on hand including myself for one-on-one Q&A. You get to ask questions, play and try before you buy.

Don't worry about martyn. He just likes to complain.

Length makes sense, but the line is the thing that intrigued me the most....

I will have Mike post the final controls for bowling later today to give you a better idea of how it works.

Users who are viewing this thread