Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I like it, I'm practicing now on my PS3 controller!

I think lofted shots are played using triggers.. This is what Ross said:

Anyone have any idea when Ross revealed how to bat? Having 1 stick to control foot placement and the other to control the shot was an idea I posted on here not too long ago. It would be good for my ego if got the idea from me....

It doesn't matter to me, you can tell everyone you designed it :)

This new bowling mechanic sounds pretty good. Can't wait to try is out, point and click is too simple to judge

Awesome bowling mechanics :cheers!!!

However the three most obvious questions that come to mind are:

a) How to bowl cutters (i.e leg cutter, off cutter). Would cutters also be based on the seam?

b) How to control the speed of the ball

c) Can we use the crease apart from the option of bowling over or around the wicket....i,e going close to the stumps or wide of the stumps?

Interesting controls. Would definitely need a lot of time to get used to it, which is never a bad thing. I would like to know about the speed of bowling too. Best part is, this gets rid of a lot of HUD elements, making the screen look cleaner. Playing locally vs friends and family would be super fun and competitive

With the unprecedented amount of control they've given us over batting and bowling they've already mastered the game in my mind. The countless features on top of this are bonuses. Could be a game which puts FIFA on the back burner for me.....yep I just said that.

Go do the groceries and come back too a big present from Big Ant, can't get away for an hour without something good happening on here!!!

The controls sound amazing!!!
And a shine the ball button!!??!! Freakin sweet, I'm guessing the more you shine the more swing you get.

Just when you think these guys have thought of everything... :cheers

The best bit of having these controls is that it will be easy to use once you get the muscle memory, but to really master them you would need to practice pretty hard!!

I can just imagine now the effect of dynamic weather on this!! Sunny day....getting used to bowling those perfect deliveries outside off stump...suddenly the weather becomes cloudy and ball starts to swing around which jacks my muscle memory of bowling those perfect deliveries!!! Same with the wear and tear on the ball :D!!!! Lol...this game would require a high level of concentration :p!

Cheers, much appreciated. Would that entitle me to any benefits?

A disability allowance? Job seekers allowance? Do you have kids? Do you have any assets? Are you self-employed? I will need to have the full details to these questions before being able help you further.........

Users who are viewing this thread