Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

That screenshot looks worse than the ones we had before. I'm going into AC13 and BA13 in the same way I've gone into other cricket games, fully expecting them to be rubbish but praying for it to be good.

Ashes 2013 must be getting near release if some of the England team have it.

Looks like a screenshot from at a stadium in a corporate box - I would say it's like Lords probably booked waaaaayyyyy in advance and not based on the game being complete or not....

Good to see he tweeted that he got some batting practice, hopefully they got some fielding practise in too :p

PS: let me just check the calendar in the Cricket Academy to see which stadium he should be at :)

----------

Don't be surprised if Ross gives a week off to his boys after seeing that screenie!!

You're not too far wrong - hard to keep them motivated, I just show them FIFA/PES/Etc... - however - today is the day - we've been promised a trailer from them so the bar may be lifted, the heat may be on!!

Last edited:
Looks like a screenshot from at a stadium in a corporate box - I would say it's like Lords probably booked waaaaayyyyy in advance and not based on the game being complete or not....

Good to see he tweeted that he got some batting practice, hopefully they got some fielding practise in too

So I presume we can rule out Stuart Broad's Cricket 14 :p

Nobody would buy a game with Stuart Broad's face on it anyway, would be confused with a new Harry Potter PS3 title...

Good to see he tweeted that he got some batting practice, hopefully they got some fielding practise in too :p

PS: let me just check the calendar in the Cricket Academy to see which stadium he should be at :)

----------

You're not too far wrong - hard to keep them motivated, I just show them FIFA/PES/Etc... - however - today is the day - we've been promised a trailer from them so the bar may be lifted, the heat may be on!!

Ha ha.

Anyhow regardless of how good or bad Ashes 2013 is, I won't buy it. Simply because of the way that they have treated potential customers with the release date debacle. It is not the fact that the game was delayed, I can accept that. But it the dishonest way that they went about things.

So for me I won't be buying Ashes 2013.

Nice teaser and lightyear far from burning stumps
Great detail to weather chgange:thumbs

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2013-07-05-16h55m49s249.png
    vlcsnap-2013-07-05-16h55m49s249.png
    177.4 KB · Views: 172
  • vlcsnap-2013-07-05-16h56m11s40.png
    vlcsnap-2013-07-05-16h56m11s40.png
    175.9 KB · Views: 139
RIP AC13 you will never be remembered.

2holdts.jpg