Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I was looking forward to watching the windies play as they are a fun team to watch.

Fun is about the last word I would use to describe them! Frustrating would be my word of choice. There is not a single player at the moment that consistently plays well. They are a play well in one game then bad in three kind of a bunch! Or in Ravi rampauls case, play ok in one game and bad in six. :facepalm
But as far as your ashes comment goes, it's just my preference as a West Indies fan. If the windies are on I will watch them over anything else. But that's just me.

----------

Windies played well today until it started pouring.

Hey, we did beat you in the first game! (Just)
I have to say I hope Sri Lanka beat you so we play them in the final. Would much rather play Sri Lanka than India in a final. Damn you kohli. :mad

PS What does that say for the ashes then.:spy

Not a lot because tri series is in west indies and ashes in england. :p

----------

I have to say I hope Sri Lanka beat you so we play them in the final. Would much rather play Sri Lanka than India in a final. Damn you kohli. :mad

Even lankans fears us. But i would love india vs west indies final. Or may be india vs gayle.

I was waiting for someone to say that.;) PS Time for sleep then wake up and listen to ross vs martyn again.:thumbs

I was waiting for someone to say that.;) PS Time for sleep then wake up and listen to ross vs martyn again.:thumbs

Out of troll food... sorry 79C... but here's a Readers Digest version of the entire saga to save reading time.

Q&A Video says trailer is coming.
I say so where is it?
Marty then says you suck. Show me a video. You suck. Show me a video. You suck. Show me a video. You suck. Show me a video. You suck. Show me a video. You suck. Show me a video. You suck. Show me a video. You suck. Show me a video. Anyway, you suck, so show me a video. etc etc

Then I put him on ignore Troll list and go on to live happily ever after... you should try it, works great!

Out of troll food... sorry 79C... but here's a Readers Digest version of the entire saga to save reading time.

I say so where is it?
Marty then says you suck. Show me a video. You suck. Show me a video. You suck. Show me a video. You suck. Show me a video. You suck. Show me a video. You suck. Show me a video. You suck. Show me a video. You suck. Show me a video. Anyway, you suck, so show me a video. etc etc

Then I put him on ignore Troll list and go on to live happily ever after... you should try it, works great!

Cant stop laughing at that :lol:lol

I say so where is it?

So let me get this right, show me a video. you suck, am I reading this right ross.:p PS You are the number one cocky CEO I have ever well read as I have not seen you in person. PS If you show your game in cairns I would love a chat, promise not to ask so many questions.:p PS Ross do you think the aus team have a chance in this ashes starting this week.(video Sorry:eek:)

So let me get this right, show me a video. you suck, am I reading this right ross.:p PS You are the number one cocky CEO I have ever well read as I have not seen you in person. PS If you show your game in cairns I would love a chat, promise not to ask so many questions.:p PS Ross do you think the aus team have a chance in this ashes starting this week.(video Sorry:eek:)

You *obviously* haven't seen this....

Sir Richard Branson dresses in drag after losing bet with AirAsia chief | Mail Online

Passionate people say and do stupid things sometimes, to get the good you have to put up with the bad, the package, I am certainly glad I didn't end up in Bourke Street! :yes

The only remaining gameplay question I have is whether it is possible to bat like undisputedly the best batsman the world has ever seen?

(i.e.: is there a clear difference with batting with number 11s when compared to the top order; and will they feel/appear different? It always seemed a little wrong in past games when tailenders looked exactly like proper batsmen when they played their shots, and were easy to stay in with if you just played defensively. It would add a great deal to the game if it felt like a real challenge to stay in with your bowlers, especially when trying to save a test match late on in the last day (similar to Prior and Panesar in New Zealand earlier this year.))

Well they won't look like the Crab :lol

They will look different, as seen in the Cricket Academy, just the physical size makes a difference, and yes, tailenders will be harder to bat with regards to timing, footwork, etc.

You *obviously* haven't seen this....

Sir Richard Branson dresses in drag after losing bet with AirAsia chief | Mail Online

Passionate people say and do stupid things sometimes, to get the good you have to put up with the bad, the package, I am certainly glad I didn't end up in Bourke Street! :yes

I see, if 79 cricket 2014:clap is not the best cricket game ever then you will dress up like sir Richard Branson and also holding I believe in martyn sign. Done.:p

----------

Well they won't look like the Crab :lol

They will look different, as seen in the Cricket Academy, just the physical size makes a difference, and yes, tailenders will be harder to bat with regards to timing, footwork, etc.

You also said somewhere that the tail gets bowled or LBW more just like they do in the real thing.

I wasn't expecting a "fall over like Tuffers" button or anything; but its good that the tail might actually be interesting to bat with. I'm also guessing that the over exotic shots will be near to impossible to do as a tailender - I can't imagine Jimmy Anderson scooping the ball over the keepers head any time soon, and it'd be slightly annoying if you saw the AI or online multiplayer people doing that sort of thing regularly...

This is all super important to me because I'm actually planning to base my career mode person on Tufnell - only they'll bowl like this all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread