Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I'm loving the amount of hardwork spent on every small thing.Starting from the crystal clear umpire model to the red cricket ball, never seen such great detailing.I'm damn sure we will be playing this dream game for years.Scintillating work Big Ant.:)

I'm loving the amount of hardwork spent on every small thing.Starting from the crystal clear umpire model to the red cricket ball, never seen such great detailing.I'm damn sure we will be playing this dream game for years.Scintillating work Big Ant.:)

Cut the hyperbole it's making me ill.

Here we go......the daily dosage......you will have your work cut out to match yesterday me old mate.......

Interesting to note that you yourself use exaggeration in the ridiculing of someones supposed exaggeration....nice!

Unless you are one of the few Hyperphobiacs who actually become ill when confronted with hyperbolic statements, in that case my apologies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Martyn why u so negative, always moaning about something just leave these forums if your not interested in this game. Or are you just a troll annoying people here.

Martyn why u so negative, always moaning about something just leave these forums if your not interested in this game. Or are you just a troll annoying people here.

He is just warming up for when Ross arrives, loosening the muscles, throwing a few random shots here and there.

The thing is with Martyn is that I used to respect somewhat what he was saying and how he made his arguments. Now it is just cheap gutter trash. Running out of ideas, monotonous. Using the same tactics he accusses others of applying.

How about we all put him on our ignore list, like Ross has, then he would be as good as gone and no-one would talk about him, I'm doing it now, ah that feels good

How about we all put him on our ignore list, like Ross has, then he would be as good as gone and no-one would talk about him, I'm doing it now, ah that feels good

Once i get bore of him i will do the same :p until then lets enjoy :lol:p

I hope one day we'll see the amount of investment and passion in a cricket game that has gone into The Last of Us. I'm 4 hours in and loving every bit of it.
BA is on the right track and if Cricket 14 sells well, then who know, with Ross there anything is possible. :cheers

Do you have to be like this mate, if people want to believe in bigant just like us humans believe in the silliest things then let them. PS You have given your reasons and some of them are good but in the end ross will not change his mind for you or me or anyone else on here ok.

----------

Not long to wait now, the great victory of the windies over india is soon coming! ;)

:lol STOP DREAMING, wait ashes next week. Please aus play well for once.:(

----------

I hope one day we'll see the amount of investment and passion in a cricket game that has gone into The Last of Us. I'm 4 hours in and loving every bit of it.
BA is on the right track and if Cricket 14 sells well, then who know, with Ross there anything is possible. :cheers

Great game, best game of the year in my option. PS If bigant game is as good as we hope then what a year. Plus Aus win back to back ashes.:clap

Plus Aus win back to back ashes.:clap

Oh God how I hope xD

Hopefully the pom crushing team will be
Watson
Rogers
Cowan
Pup [though he averages like 40 runs more at 5 he simply can't wait in this team -___-]
Hughes
Warner
Haddin
Siddle
Harris
Lyon
Pattinson

Oh God how I hope xD

Hopefully the pom crushing team will be
Watson
Rogers
Cowan
Pup [though he averages like 40 runs more at 5 he simply can't wait in this team -___-]
Hughes
Warner
Haddin
Siddle
Harris
Lyon
Pattinson

Now with lehmann as the boss we can only hope the team pull together for once. Clarke can not win matches all by himself but he will try.
PS Sorry to go off topic but it's quite here with out the love birds(ross and martyn) hahahahahah:lol Just joking.

----------

You forgot the friday's game i guess :p

Windies played well today until it started pouring.

God there is a lot of rain around at the moment when there is some cricket on. I was looking forward to watching the windies play as they are a fun team to watch. PS What does that say for the ashes then.:spy

Users who are viewing this thread