Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Thats a good question. But I don't think that is possible in this iteration. Maybe next time.
Playing using Classic filters for Classic games will give you an awesome feeling no doubt but for now it is only available in Exhibition and maybe Classic tour. (Ross please confirm)

Not just classic games but classic rules: no two behind square, 8 ball overs, different bouncer limits etc.

Don't have to go just back to the 70s, go back and play with the Don or WG Grace in black and white.

Can we turn off BARS for these?

Not just classic games but classic rules: no two behind square, 8 ball overs, different bouncer limits etc.

Don't have to go just back to the 70s, go back and play with the Don or WG Grace in black and white.

Can we turn off BARS for these?

Yea you can change all the rules and disable bars and everything in CA

Question- Will there be our name pronunciation? for eg. we name our player "Sohail" in career mode,when we walk in for our batting or bowling,will the commentator say "Next batsman is sohail", will the commentator pronounce our name?

Hmm..Well at least for this game I am willing to sacrifice some of my other pleasures.
I don't see anyway being able to buy this game before next year...but since you reminded me that games do get sold cheaply over time, I hope I can pick up this game once it sells for around Rs.1500.

And I never used being a student as an excuse for pirating games!!:lol

And I have a question for you angad, Can we play multiplayer on bsnl broadband 512kbps plan?

I am happy for the change in your plans and I sincerely hope you do buy a legal copy.

As for your qs on online multiplayer....the minimum speed required is 256kbps. I had that connection (256kbps) when I started gaming on ps3, and I never faced any lag. You would be more than 'fine' on 512kbps, provided you get a good ping. The key in online gaming is the Ping that you get with your opponent....that's the reason why playing with your own country mates would result in almost zero lag while playing with foreigners would result in a bit of lag. BSNL has good ping rates I believe....as compared to Airtel.

But whatever the connection is, one thing is for sure...you won't be able to play online without a legal copy.

Iam hoping that this Friday ross will tell us the release date! We all know how eagerly we are waiting!

I dont know why but i feel like the game will be released on 15th of September :spy

No chance. Pretty sure Ross won't be releasing the game in the same week as GTA V.

EDIT: oops just noticed the 15th is a Sunday (Never known a game to release on a Sunday)

No chance. Pretty sure Ross won't be releasing the game in the same week as GTA V.

I agree. I know its a completely different game but it probably has more pre orders than big ant is going to sell all up. Im a die hard cricket fan so im going to buy both but lots of my friends like cricket but can only afford one game and itl easily be gta 5 for them. So hopefully itl be earlier

I agree. I know its a completely different game but it probably has more pre orders than big ant is going to sell all up. Im a die hard cricket fan so im going to buy both but lots of my friends like cricket but can only afford one game and itl easily be gta 5 for them. So hopefully itl be earlier

Earlier or after two weeks (Late September most likely)

Plus Ross said something about retailers refusing to sell other games on the same week as the likes of CoD, GTA, FIFA etc..

Plus Ross said something about retailers refusing to sell other games on the same week as the likes of CoD, GTA, FIFA etc..

Early September would make more sense I guess. You own the cricket market even before AC13 shows of some screens (that is if it shows us anything by then), while you won't be competing with major titles like GTAV at that time. Could be the first week of September, somewhere around Sept 2-8. That way the marketing starting this coming week would still give them a month's time, just as Ross had once said.

Users who are viewing this thread