Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Ross, did you see the football last night? :p

I go to every game, so of course.... to the very bitter end.... ninth is good enough though this year as Essendon will pick up the spoon and we will take their place in the finals.

If there's one club Essendon do not want to help into the finals it's us, in some ways I am looking forward to ninth more than eighth just because of that :p

As a die-hard Melbourne supporter, I hold the licence for football unhappiness and bitterness. Unfortunately, due to licence restrictions these are not editable :(

Happy Birthday Ross. May God give u the power to release Cricket14 as soon as possible. :)

I will really appreciate if anyone could help me out, i have always been playing pirated games but this time its different as i cant wait a month or two for playing this game,so ill be ordering it for the first time in my life.So iam scared if i order from the wrong site and get cheated,so if anyone could tell me the site which is safe to order and you dont need to worry once you order as i live in UAE! Gonna buy the gamepad next week! Please do help me out and its a good deed as you will stop me from playing pirated games which is wrong.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the price will be in dollars?

-

Last edited:
I will really appreciate if anyone could help me out, i have always been playing pirated games but this time its different as i cant wait a month or two for playing this game,so ill be ordering it for the first time in my life.So iam scared if i order from the wrong site and get cheated,so if anyone could tell me the site which is safe to order and you dont need to worry once you order as i live in UAE! Gonna buy the gamepad next week! Please do help me out and its a good deed as you will stop me from playing pirated games which is wrong.

-

Online Shopping in UAE ? Buy Mobiles, I Phone, Camera, Games, Laptops, Clothes. Try Aido? Looks pretty legitimate and they are selling sports titles like FIFA and Ashes 13 so I can't see why they wouldn't sell this game too?

That UAE dude can get the game in Virgin megastore which sells hundreds of titles and will import from overseas if you ask... Or just order from Amazon.com. No excuse for pirating... Disgusting.

-

How do feel being cheated ?? Thats how developers feel. I am not hurting you but its just so you realize about the developers and always buy original.

I think it will be end of september. Ross and co. are behind 2 weeks now to start the promotion and still do not seem to be in a hurry to start it (we have to wait for friday this week also). Makes me think they believe they have more than enough time to promote the game.

In the Career mode do we have an option to start our career say in the mid 1990's or 1980's and not necessarily in 2013 ???

Coz we have a screenshot reading
"Playing while using the "Biggs Tram Ticket" Filter-yes you can play with filters!!"
in which the players seem to be wearing jerseys simillar to the 1980-90's !!!

In the Career mode do we have an option to start our career say in the mid 1990's or 1980's and not necessarily in 2013 ???

Coz we have a screenshot reading
"Playing while using the "Biggs Tram Ticket" Filter-yes you can play with filters!!"
in which the players seem to be wearing jerseys simillar to the 1980-90's !!!

Thats a good question. But I don't think that is possible in this iteration. Maybe next time.
Playing using Classic filters for Classic games will give you an awesome feeling no doubt but for now it is only available in Exhibition and maybe Classic tour. (Ross please confirm)

Users who are viewing this thread