Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

It's only funny when you don't rip-off someone else's joke. Appreciate the effort though. 5/10.

Trying to just keep up with everything right now, I can't forecast much more than a few days out at the moment, I've got nothing BIG planned but that doesn't mean that nothing big will happen :)

Geez, can't these forums go 5 posts without mentioning Biggs. They might as well change the name to Planet Biggs...

*Cue Photoshop*

Ross, any videos planned for tomorrow ?

Really marvel at ignorance of a few. Not even on the previous page the answer of this question. I mean, you simply login, type the question? At least read Ross' last post. :facepalm

Trying to just keep up with everything right now, I can't forecast much more than a few days out at the moment, I've got nothing BIG planned but that doesn't mean that nothing big will happen :)

Really marvel at ignorance of a few. Not even on the previous page the answer of this question. I mean, you simply login, type the question? At least read Ross' last post. :facepalm

Excuse me genius . I asked specifically about tomorrow . I guess isar is asking about his plans for next 3 weeks in general and ross replied to that . If ross, included his plans for tomorrow also in that post please pardon me for my ignorance . I am really sorry for that . But it was not clear from that post ,thats why i asked for clarification

I mean, you simply login, type the question? At least read Ross' last post

I am visiting this forum regularly for almost an year and i reads almost every posts. Including the post you mentioned .

@msplash: So it seems english isn't your forte (strong point). The part in bold (above) means he has nothing big for the next few days (it also includes tomorrow)

Don't only read. Also understand

@msplash: So it seems english isn't your forte (strong point). The part in bold (above) means he has nothing big for the next few days (it also includes tomorrow)

Don't only read. Also understand

Yes you are right . English is not my forte . I thought Ross was saying about next 3 weeks . Sorry for that

One knows he is spending too much time here when one calls his boss at work 'Ross' when his name is 'fernando'.

Users who are viewing this thread