Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

hmmm... Have i missed that game?

Don't we have to select the batsmen manually ? :rolleyes

(expect Ea cricket 2007 in which we can change the batting order before the end of a day).

Don't we have to select the batsmen manually ? :rolleyes

(expect Ea cricket 2007 in which we can change the batting order before the end of a day).

He is asking about the AI.

I see some of them have mentioned this before, but still want to ask: Will there be a nightwatchman sent by AI in test matches, given the situation of the match at the end of day?

The Facebook page is just bursting with wonderful and thought out discussion today...

Piracy and release dates, just fabulous...

bMyG6c1.png

My Humble request to MattW....After Nov 7.....Can we have a brief review of DBC14 with all Play session Videos....Hi MattW can we have it ?...:(

My Humble request to MattW....After Nov 7.....Can we have a brief review of DBC14 with all Play session Videos....Hi MattW can we have it ?...:(

Yes MattW can you hear us? Helllooooooo! MATTW! Matt! :spy:rolleyes

How do you get from "Game is called Don Bradman Cricket" to "Worldwide release in India during an off - season series"

Please provide a flow chart...

Perfect. I stand corrected.

As asked, a complete flowchart of sales success:
qJmOH07.jpg

is he actualy promoting the game? don't play silly willy with me, if he promote game instead of bradmen this game get 10 million sales from india alone!

Maybe get dohni and tendulkar facing backwards from each other with ther arms crossed and "Indian Legends Cricket" on the covr with an indian flag for the background! Even in the small market like Aust or england they would sell like 2 million each!

Maybe get dohni and tendulkar facing backwards from each other with ther arms crossed and "Indian Legends Cricket" on the covr with an indian flag for the background! Even in the small market like Aust or england they would sell like 2 million each!
I know exactly what you mean.

if he promote game instead of bradmen this game get 10 million sales from india alone!
If him promoting the game is 10 million sales, and a play session is 300k - if Tendulkar was at the play session, that's 300 million copies!

Users who are viewing this thread