Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I know exactly what you mean.

If him promoting the game is 10 million sales, and a play session is 300k - if Tendulkar was at the play session, that's 300 million copies!

There is 600 million gamers in india so that isnt far off!!!!

maybe ross should change name?

thx for agreeing with me
:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes

There is 600 million gamers in india so that isnt far off!!!!

maybe ross should change name?

thx for agreeing with me
:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes

you mean to say that half of our country's total population consists of regular gamers??? :facepalm

Sadly you need to accept that India doesn't have the gaming culture as of yet compared to other countries. The sales of the games tell the story quite clearly that how much gamers we have. Putting a Sachin/Dhoni etc is not as easy as photoshopping their names on the cover and also that won't make people buy the game surely.(because of most of our parents' mentality as they are against using money on games and stuff like that)

Last edited:
is he actualy promoting the game? don't play silly willy with me, if he promote game instead of bradmen this game get 10 million illegal downloads from india alone!

Maybe get dohni and tendulkar facing backwards from each other with ther arms crossed and "Indian Legends Cricket" on the covr with an indian flag for the background! Even in the small market like Aust or england they would sell like 2 million each!

fixed

Tindoolkar, people. Tindoolkar.

He was supposed to be our million man getting lot of millions to Ross! Oh dear, Ross would miss him.

:p

Anyways, I am spending my free time with MLB career & IC 2010 until this DBC is released. MLB career got me addictive until 4Am! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread