Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I live in South Africa and our biggest games retailer (BT Games) STILL has Ashes 2013 up on the top shelf available for pre-order. DBC 14 is no-where to be found. The only reason I know about it's existence is, like the rest of you, I'm a cricket tragic and have been trawling these forums for years, searching for the next big game.

If Ashes 2013 actually releases it's going to take a huge chunk of sales in countries like South Africa because people don't know that there is a company making a bigger better game that they should actually be buying. I managed to finally track DBC 14 down on their website and pre-order but it was a mission.

At the end of the day I'm wondering what Big Ant is doing to get their game out to markets which are not traditionally popular? There's a lot of people in this country, console and PC gaming is huge, you really don't want to miss out.

Ashes 2013 is also available for pre order in India since months on flipkart, its the dbc 14 which is yet to be available for pre order, ross said they are working on it.

At the end of the day I'm wondering what Big Ant is doing to get their game out to markets which are not traditionally popular? There's a lot of people in this country, console and PC gaming is huge, you really don't want to miss out.
They certainly plan a release in South Africa, but like elsewhere, Big Ant aren't looking for pre-orders months away from then - the idea is getting everyone's attention close to release so people remain interested in the game.

If a pre-order box for DBC14 was on the shelves since its announcement people would be wondering why it isn't out yet. But if they only start their big campaign for pre-orders in the few weeks/month before release, and they have a set release date and an interesting pre-order bonus, they are better off.

Just trying to stir things up ;)

nightwatchman

I see some of them have mentioned this before, but still want to ask: Will there be a nightwatchman sent by AI in test matches, given the situation of the match at the end of day?

Every cricket game has a nightwatchman system....

Users who are viewing this thread