Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

...usually around early September? Good games are seasonal. Like Nectarines.

Its clearly written in DBC14 footage That "Available in 2013"....Still asking Ross wheres my money ....I was like you before but now i realized...It takes time for man to man...person to person.......

I don't think things getting turned on had anything to do with the game, obviously.

OOooOoh, SNAP!

Don't we have a thread dedicated to talking about the release date?

Hey, big ant I was looking through a lot of next gen games and I saw DBC14 is it true it's coming to next gen??

It's funnier (well at least more ironic, probably not funny for Ross) when it's retailers putting DBC14 shots on Ashes Cricket pages.

I saw a post blaming EA for how bad AC13 is, obviously for many people all cricket games are the same thing.

Nope, I don't find it funny at all and it underlines what I am saying about the general public and their knowledge of publishers/developers and who is making the game - this Ashes is definitely a pox on all our houses. Feel free to correct any that you see :(

The mo-cap talent for Ashes 2013 sing it best: (Yeah, it's rude, substitute Uncle with Colonel)

Mod edit: Language warning - there's no early September in a video...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, I don't find it funny at all and it underlines what I am saying about the general public and their knowledge of publishers/developers and who is making the game - this Ashes is definitely a pox on all our houses. Feel free to correct any that you see :(

The mo-cap talent for Ashes 2013 sing it best: (Yeah, it's rude, substitute Uncle with Colonel)

Mod edit: Language warning - there's no early September in a video...

I just reported the page! Hopefully Facebook do something about it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ross: Are you happy with the amount of licensed stuff in the game or would you want to add more??

Last edited:
Ross: Are you happy with the amount of licensed stuff in the game or would you want to add more??

P.S: Maybe Ashes license...;)

The Ashes license value is fast approaching Zero worth and may go beyond Zero into negative territory if this thing goes retail, or god forbid, console :facepalm

The Ashes license value is fast approaching Zero worth and may go beyond Zero into negative territory if this thing goes retail, or god forbid, console :facepalm

Ross I was just kidding with the ashes license that's why ;) emoticon...But what types of licensing would you like to add in the future versions??

Users who are viewing this thread