Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I know Aspirin, hence, why I put "I am a fool for buying it..." etc...lol

But they should still know how utterly rubbish the game is...

I may be a fool if I leave $20 on a table, however the person that takes it is still a THIEF and forever shall be so.

I may be a fool if I leave $20 on a table, however the person that takes it is still a THIEF and forever shall be so.

Agree'd totally, i admit my mistake in buying, guess I was hoping against hope, eh:(

Just waiting for Don Bradman 14 now...Any clue as to when it will be released Ross? You can give us a hint in the form of a riddle? hehe

----------

By the way, whatever happened to the early 2013 release of Table Top cricket?

You can give us a hint in the form of a riddle?

Oh diddly dum Don Bradman Cricket will come the day that Ross the boss is certain he wont make a loss!!! If ye cannot wait then ye should take the bait and purchase Ashes Cricket 13 instead because ive heard its friggin great :p

Well I've done my bit for DB14, posted a link on my Facebook to here and shared DBs page for my mates(a few if them had liked the AC page from ages ago) so hopefully it'll get s few more people interested of DB and aware of ACs stinkfest! Any news on TTC?

If the game is delayed for marketing reasons ,How about releasing a good old fashioned demo, to make it popular?
when the game is as good as dbc from what we have seen in the vids,
they have everything to gain and nothing to be afraid off ,from releasing a demo,considering the lack of awareness of DBC14 outside PC among common folks.

Hi Ross also would you consider retailing through online shops, like flipkart.com (its like amazon for india) for india in the case local retailing is not possible

Last edited:
Lets all make a wish for Santa to put DB14 in our stockings for Christmas, that way we can ignore the family fallouts over dinner and enjoy some cricket instead.

There is no question of our game coming next year. none. nil. nada.

It will be this year at a time of our choosing. The date has not been chosen.

Lets see if this is going to be the case.. Sorry to say but these days everything seems falling flat on its head when you talk about cricket games

Welcome to the shiny new forum for Big Ant Cricket, not much is known about the game yet, but we do have a new screenshot to show you all.

Test.jpg

While we don't have any detail on features, I have to say the list of things in their recently released Rugby League game is very promising, including a career mode. Perhaps not all of that can make it into the cricket game, but even half of that list would make a great and long lasting game.

13 oct 2012 Today Is 25 november 2013 Still We don't know when we get the game :(

13 oct 2012 Today Is 25 november 2013 Still We don't know when we get the game :(

yeah... I know... I shouldn't have shared anything with you at all and let the game just drop a few days out.

PS: Ashes would have killed to have released a game as good as the game we had a year ago.

Man, how much better does the game look a year on from that early screen?! You can keep the game in development for another year if you like :D

Ok. Will Do. Thanks :)

PS: Games are meant to do that, you know, get better the more you work on them...

Users who are viewing this thread