Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I kind of feel extremely sorry for all cricket game developers. even cricket being one of the most popular sports. there are still lots of discourages for the developers. there are not many consumers as many they have for nba , nfl and mlb titles. piracy is also one of the big factors in the market for pc gaming.

1.I dont think :noway cricket is that popular sports.[max. 20 countries play cricket out of 249][I personally believe it's great sport but we have to accept the facts.]
proof- Football is most popular sport in the world that's why FIFA is top franchise in gaming at this time
2.Only people from UK, AUS, SA buy original pc or console games.[All Asians{Ind,pak,ban,sl} believe in piracy, except someone like me;)]

Last edited:
1.I dont think :noway cricket is that popular sports.[max. 20 countries play cricket out of 249][I personally believe it's great sport but we have to accept the facts.]
proof- Football is most popular sport in the world that's why FIFA is top franchise in gaming at this time
2.Only people from UK, AUS, SA buy original pc or console games.[All Asians{Ind,pak,ban,sl} believe in piracy, except someone like me;)]

What a crock, there may be more countries playing football but two of the most populated countries in the world play the game if only 1% if those buy a product it's a huge market.

What a crock, there may be more countries playing football but two of the most populated countries in the world play the game if only 1% if those buy a product it's a huge market.

China is not interested in cricket & Most of Indians[99.99%] don't believe in buying games, I have seen many computers filled with EA cricket 2007 all pirated. Indian people don't know value of games, I'm an Indian & I want to say that Indians are dumb when it comes to games.:mad

China is not interested in cricket & Most of Indians[99.99%] don't believe in buying games, I have seen many computers filled with EA cricket 2007 all pirated. Indian people don't know value of games, I'm an Indian & I want to say that Indians are dumb when it comes to games.:mad

Two of the most populated!!! Not the two most populated.

Please don't try to correct my language skills as although I applaud you for learning English, it is my native language and I don't need lessons from you thank you very much.

Yeh...apparently people here are into a different kind of gaming :p

Haha yea ill bet!!!!! I have quite a lot of Asian friends I've met playing cricket, and it still amazes me how much you dislike one another, it's a shame when a people so intelligent, friendly kind and brave can dislike one another so willingly. In my youth I played in a team with 5/6 Indian/ Sri Lankan men and they'd would sit in opposite sides of the pavilion/ dressing room because of the caste system!!! But seriously angad for him to tar a whole nation with piracy, well he's going to need a big bloody brush!!!!!

Last edited:
Haha yea ill bet!!!!! I have quite a lot of Asian friends I've met playing cricket, and it still amazes me how much you dislike one another, it's a shame when a people so intelligent, friendly kind and brave can dislike one another so willingly. In my youth I played in a team with 5/6 Indian/ Sri Lankan men and they'd would sit in opposite sides of the pavilion/ dressing room because of the caste system!!! But seriously angad for him to tar a whole nation with piracy, well he's going to need a big bloody brush!!!!!

Personally I love all Indian and Sri Lankan
ladies :yes

More people will BUY the game from Australia than from Pakistan and Bangladesh combined yet more people will play the game in Pakistan and Bangladesh. THAT'S the crux of the problem. Its the same problem that India has; and it only really has two solutions: bullshit DRM that pisses people off and costs you sales in core markets (UK, Australia), or go console only and take away most of your subcontinent sales as well as a chunk of your core sales. It can only be fixed when both the people of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh get the money to buy legit games, and the culture there changes to make piracy something not discussed in the wider gaming community and make it frowned upon. That won't happen for many years. Its a phase which the UK market went through (when piracy was copying floppy discs or cassette tapes) and although piracy remains a problem, its not something that most people who play games like or do or can do (impossible on consoles, many PC users don't pirate because they want to credit developers)

Users who are viewing this thread