Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I'm worried that, once the game has come out, people will be complaining about the lack of player names, faces or accurate. A lot of people probably won't bother with the Academy, not realising it's potential, so many will be unhappy with it, not realising that the Academy is better than licences. I'm sure very few will read this forum.

There is a very simple "get best" button - hard to miss.

Im happy with the player editor
Spent plenty of time on that
If u can get the closest thing to the real players then thats better than nothing

I believe that one of the first things that happens when you turn the game on is that you're prompted to download the best players; the people that don't pay attention will likely blindly agree so may not know otherwise..

Yes, you are prompted to "get best" when the game first boots.

Cool real player names getting in the game makes it better
Hey Ross
What kind of Game Modes can we play \
Career Mode
Test Series
ODI
T20
can we play Bradman Career
:)

Cool real player names getting in the game makes it better
Hey Ross
What kind of Game Modes can we play \
Career Mode
Test Series
ODI
T20
can we play Bradman Career
:)

I think you need to check the Cricket Academy out, it will answer some of your questions.

Yeah, I'm glad I've spent some time here noting down the usernames of people who've been making whole groups of them and stuff. First thing I do when I get the game will be going through updating everything I can with those. :yes

Still not sure how many umpires we can have though?

An all rounder will also have longer games then a batsmen.

Depends how good a batsman you are! :p

I'm in the shipped game as an umpire, I've also been taking names....

Depends how good a batsman you are!
My motto for real life cricket has always been to bat as long as you can and take zero risks no matter of the match situation, so I will probably take that across to DBC14. It doesn't matter how good you are, it's how good your attention span is.

How about every person who you have thanked a post of but isn't in the PlanetCricket team...?

Oh, I've been taking names of people I haven't thanked :)

Oh lord...

baggy-green_2759246a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread