Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

My mates and I will be having a weekly 20/20 game at my joint with a few beers so I think.. in that instance a broadcast cam would do!!.. but ofcourse the days I decide to take on my brother in a five day test.. we would plan to use a 'batter' friendly cam

The only real part of the bowling that might be impacted by the camera is timing the release and not having as clear of a view of the crease.

In the fan made trailer it says 'venue creator' or something of the sort? Is this true?

In the fan made trailer it says 'venue creator' or something of the sort? Is this true?
Everything you can do with the venues/stadiums is already in the cricket academy when you make/edit a team - that being the ability to rename the grounds, set their location and the name of the ends and commentary.

Can't wait for the release :)

Just a reminder to everyone who thinks batting in this game is going to be easy after getting a streak of 1,000 in the nets or whatever.. remember this..

Varied pace..
Varied spin/seam/swing
Varied ball wear
Varied pitch wear
Varied ground location
Varied weather
Varied batsman skills (not just the Don)
Game situation pressure

and..

Fielders.

Usually when I've driven 20 consecutive balls down to the back net I then remember this and a cold chill goes down my spine.. soon I won't have the option to NOT face spin.. lol

God this game is going to be good..

(at least from what I can tell at this stage)

erj2r5an.taq.jpg

That's probably the camera I'll end up using, but would prefer an umpire POV one if that's in.

It would seem that Biggs' life has meaning...

Users who are viewing this thread