Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

For obvious reasons

Thanks MattW I needed that, Mike Fegan gets attacked by 50 drunk Melbourners after they remembered his face from facebook, Ross had his camera out to video all the action.:D

What kind of shot does the Don play if I only use the analog sticks? I mean we can either play an aggressive grounded shot, an attacking shot, a defensive shot, an unorthodox shot and an advance shot. But what if we don't press any of these buttons and only use the analog sticks?

I mean we can either play an aggressive grounded shot, an attacking shot, a defensive shot, an unorthodox shot and an advance shot.
The left trigger is for an aggressive shot, not an 'attacking' shot. Just the stick is the closest to plain attacking, but it mostly depends on the timing of the ball as to how the ball goes off the bat without trigger input.

Also it wasnt due to some great bowling by AUS throughout. They just went into a shell.

Yeah.. I was falling asleep at one stage.. until Bell got caught.

It may not have been great, attacking bowling by Australia.. but it was great, consistent, accurate bowling that kept the wickets falling throughout the day.

That last over from Johnson was fairly intense. Don't know how the ball didn't touch the bat for that last delivery.

That last over from Johnson was fairly intense. Don't know how the ball didn't touch the bat for that last delivery.

And I cannot believe the time wasting... OH... MY... GOD.. get out of the way Kevin!

I think Mitch should have just continued with the delivery and smashed the ball into his head..

Users who are viewing this thread