Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

i want this game sooo badly
:rolleyes waiting from july 2013 first thought is was going 2 come in oct then nov7 world premium then dec but then also its not out is there any net pract for xbox360 because my pc is not supported :noway

----------

wish there was a eidt patten option also

----------

plzz give us the net pract on xbox360 also m searching videos daily on youtube of this awsom game from july

----------

and also i want a brodcast cam like m watching tv ...because i saw in one of the video that when we hit a ball the camera is not following the ball..... plz i want the came like m watching a match on t.v like ea sport cricket 07

----------

plz ross dont dissapoint after m following this sieth like a crazy gamer from long tym..................................... hoping the best out of this game

----------

this is the first game in the history which is allowing us to change kits colour cant wait plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i want it as soon as possible :thumbs

----------

:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

----------

i also want a text tool for chest logos
:eek:

:rolleyes waiting from july 2013 first thought is was going 2 come in oct then nov7 world premium then dec but then also its not out is there any net pract for xbox360 because my pc is not supported :noway

----------

----------

plzz give us the net pract on xbox360 also m searching videos daily on youtube of this awsom game from july

----------

and also i want a brodcast cam like m watching tv ...because i saw in one of the video that when we hit a ball the camera is not following the ball..... plz i want the came like m watching a match on t.v like ea sport cricket 07

----------

plz ross dont dissapoint after m following this sieth like a crazy gamer from long tym..................................... hoping the best out of this game

----------

this is the first game in the history which is allowing us to change kits colour cant wait plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i want it as soon as possible :thumbs

----------

:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

----------

You should have spent your time improving your spelling and grammar.

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

Shut. The. Hell. Up. Be. Grateful. For. What. You. Have.

I wouldn't mind a video of Ross telling you to shut up

Shut up........

OH FOR GOD'S SAKE, SHUT UP!

Please read these quotes and understand the true meaning

Ross, Can we try Razer Hydra with DBC? It would be pretty effective and can surely result in faster reactions than the normal controller.

Daal Makhani and Butter Naan with a full glass of lassi .:p

It's only morning here and that makes me hungry!

----------

What do we have for today Ross?

I understand it's Friday but the update was released just on Monday (I think... my memory isn't so good right now)....

... that and there is a test on - big day today I feel today in that match.

----------

Ross, Can we try Razer Hydra with DBC? It would be pretty effective and can surely result in faster reactions than the normal controller.

I'll have to check it out, I haven't got one but will see.

I was hoping to see a different performance from England, maybe the break had done them good, maybe they've been working on a plan or something special to combat the Aussie attack, and then I saw it........ Monty playing Siddle with his cock!! It didn't work for bumble against Tommo, and it doesn't work now!! Now to sit back and watch Warner smash us to all parts as they pile on 500+!! Good job I love the game!!! Please Ross release DB soon and save us poor pommies!!

oh no, someone was "rude" on the Internet!

It was meant for the other party know it was an unwarranted comment (based on an assumption that he is a rational thinking human )

and that's better than picking up adolescent flame war for everything said and implied:facepalm

unlike others who seems proficient on picking one regardless of any understanding of what is implied.

----------

ya looks like after a long time there's going to be an evenly contested match in ashes

Last edited:
The "animations" look completely different you tool bag. I'd wind up AC09 just to seal this particular deal, but it's Christmas... Switch off you PC, please.

What is your problem honestly? Why are you getting so upset? Did it ever occur to you that in the time I've played in the nets I've yet to see many varying animations apart from the stump just being nudged back a few inches like in A09 hence why I asked the question as that has been MY experience thus far and, ross and others have cleared it up regarding the question.

Think you should try going outdoors a bit more or something you seem very fidgety :p

Yeah, Jimmy and the guys went out and recorded all sort of sounds on the Junction oval in St Kilda, these are then interpolated between based on the physics model to get as close to a real sound in 3D as possible.

That's cool to hear, looking forward to hitting the top of off :thumbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAntStudios
I understand it's Friday but the update was released just on Monday (I think... my memory isn't so good right now)....

Haha. I remember the update of Monday, man. Was just wondering if you have got something new today. No update, No problem... Will you own Mondays form now on?

----------

Sorry for wrong quoting....

Users who are viewing this thread