Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I haven't been able to come on here for a few days, but it's great to see the English supremacy over Australia has resumed and they'll win the double Ashes 5-3. Seems to be a minor lull here, but that's fair enough considering it's 2 days after Christmas, it's the middle of the holidays and Big Ant are probably on a team-building skiing holiday in the Alps.

Roll on 2014.

Trust you to count dead rubbers, admire the clutching at straws :)

Best of 15 tests? Anyone for a decider in India?

However, if we include the last couple of Ashes, it's 8-5, so we've won whatever happens here.

You're a funny guy, just humbly take the defeat... people will think more of you :p

I don't care what a bunch of convicts think of me...

But seriously, I have repeatedly said that Australia have played very well, greater than the sum of their parts and all that, and we have been a deep fried sack of crap this series. However, that gets drowned out in the cacophony of my BS.

Cricket Academy for PS3

Hi Ross,

Could you please make the latest cricket academy available for PS3 / XBOX as well. Please answer..

Thanks in advance...

If there is one thing that can bring us all together, it's the fact that we can all agree that Piers Morgan is an utter twat.

^ :lol That was very entertaining

With next iterations to follow, will they carry the name "Don Bradman Cricket xx"? or maybe along the lines of (Don Bradman Cricket presents: Jacque Kallis) and so forth,,,it doesn't have to bear the year but names of different cricketers who have immensely contributed to the game

With next iterations to follow, will they carry the name "Don Bradman Cricket xx"? or maybe along the lines of (Don Bradman Cricket presents: Jacque Kallis) and so forth,,,it doesn't have to bear the year but names of different cricketers who have immensely contributed to the game

Or who have retired between the game being announced and releasing? That would cover a fair few iterations ;)

Wonder who's next? It feels a little like which celebrity will die before the years out.

There's nothing stopping it being like Madden and having a yearly cover player but still having just Bradman in the title. I suppose it would be up to the Bradman Foundation.

Users who are viewing this thread