Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Has there been any information about the day one patch size for the 360 and ps3? Ive had to buy a 360 just for this game, (curse you big ant) but I went with the 4gb to save ?50.

Has there been any information about the day one patch size for the 360 and ps3? Ive had to buy a 360 just for this game, (curse you big ant) but I went with the 4gb to save ?50.
Remember you can use a USB drive to add extra space to a 360 - up to 16GB from memory.

If DBC is the only game you're going to be playing on that Xbox then I highly doubt that you will run into issues with the 4gb.

Yea, I am hoping its not too big. It's very difficult to get internet connection on my XBOX since it's in a different corner of the room with no internet cables around. And no, I don't have the Wifi module for XBOX. I wouldn't want to buy an extra piece of hardware just to download the patch. Does anyone know if it would be possible to download the patch on PC and transfer it to XBOX through USB drive or something ?

Remember you can use a USB drive to add extra space to a 360 - up to 16GB from memory.

yeah I will pick one up, but was just looking for an idea of what size to get. Will either pick up a 16gb or a 32gb. I will probably fill up the 4gb with the walking dead season 2. Plus I wanted to download world of tanks too.

Last edited:
yeah I will pick one up, but was just looking for an idea of what size to get. Will either pick up a 16gb or a 32gb. I will probably fill up the 4gb with the walking dead season 2. Plus I wanted to download world of tanks too.

There is an upper limit to the storage you can add to your Xbox via a USB drive. It is 16gb at the moment. No matter whether the pen drive is 16 gb or 32 gb, your Xbox will only allow you to use 16 gb of it, unless they come up with a software update that increases it. It was 8 gb earlier and they later raised it to 16 gb.

There is an upper limit to the storage you can add to your Xbox via a USB drive. It is 16gb at the moment. No matter whether the pen drive is 16 gb or 32 gb, your Xbox will only allow you to use 16 gb of it, unless they come up with a software update that increases it. It was 8 gb earlier and they later raised it to 16 gb.

Thanks for the info, I didn't know that. The 16gb it is then! :thumbs

Patches are very limited in size by MS on 360, there is a very, very low megabyte not gigabyte limit.

DLC/Compatibility packs can be much bigger.

As much as ive enjoyed watching the BBL and the ram Slam, staying up to watch NZ v India as a neutral is the nuts!!! 87 runs and 10 wts in a session, absolutely fantastic to watch!! You can't beat test cricket!! SA v Aus next week, I'm one happy chap ATM!!!

And with the Cricket Academy update coming this Friday,,,I wonder what's in there Ross!

*Happy Fridays com bak agen*

And with the Cricket Academy update coming this Friday,,,I wonder what's in there Ross!

*Happy Fridays com bak agen*

What would you like in there?

I'd like ideas on simple things we could put in the Nets for a bonus or targets etc... has to be *really* simple.

Users who are viewing this thread