Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Wow! As this game has proven to have "everything" if not all we have hoped for in a cricket game...

I'd like to see more animations on advancing...to see outdoor nets...Easter egg replacing the Pirate for multiplier...very short bowling from the machine, or bowler?

Last edited:
What would you like in there?

I'd like ideas on simple things we could put in the Nets for a bonus or targets etc... has to be *really* simple.
Option to take down the netting either side - just a little bit of space to see the shots fly a bit.

Perhaps have a target that's hard to hit which would toggle that.

Biggs bobblehead target.

I'd like ideas on simple things we could put in the Nets for a bonus or targets etc... has to be *really* simple.

Wow! Feasible to put in bowling speeds and spin revolutions of ball?

Maybe add the "advance down the wicket and play along the ground" shot that you had mentioned would be copied over to CA eventually.

2 shots, - a very fine leg glance that passes the wicket keeper's gloves,,,,,, - and the uppercut(Tindoolka) shot

Advancing down the wicket to a pace bowler is very difficult to play...1 out of 10 is ideal...hoping to see a change in that...advancing option can be holding two buttons shot and aggressive ground strokes can be one button..:)

I'd like it so when I hit that damn chair it goes flying...

Playing the nets as we speak,,,I think its time Ross turn on the injury animations, and a button to tap the bat at will

So much hate for that chair from so many people!

Ugh geez not this again.

Fission,,,hence I said a "button to tap at will",,,for someone who doesn't wanna tap, he'll not press the button simple.

Question by Ross was "what would you like in there" so it opens for all these answers we gonna see, no need getting bored about it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread