Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I don't think he would qualify for a Bad Boys XI. If he was playing in any other era or team he would be playing and they would accommodate him. Just because it is England in 2014 and the boring captain and board can't be bothered to fit a maverick into their boring, stage-managed team doesn't mean that he's a bad boy.

I don't think he would qualify for a Bad Boys XI. If he was playing in any other era or team he would be playing and they would accommodate him. Just because it is England in 2014 and the boring captain and board can't be bothered to fit a maverick into their boring, stage-managed team doesn't mean that he's a bad boy.

Yeah I see your point but I mean players who have had hard times like him getting along with other team mates. I saw kevin P in Perth and yes he is a amazing player but just loves to be alone.

I saw everyone there, they all eat and talked together but he was alone. Yes I have heard he likes to train his brain to focus on cricket but he is not a team player, now for Cook a great batsmen but not a good captain.

PS Anyway I do think a bad boys team would be a good idea now, maybe a bad boys Plantecricket team also with Biggs as the Captain and me as the comedy relief.:p

ross give us the xbox360fix rel date march ending but we want date such as 25th march:cheers

----------

Sometimes its better not to ask^^^^^^

yeah, it was reasonably predictable.

Look at February Thursday dates Which are Equal to March Thursday dates

Feb Thursday Dates 6 , 13 , 20 , 27
March Thursday Dates 6 , 13 , 20 , 27

Release date may be one the date........:cheers

I've held my tongue for a week now but I have to say it:

The ANTS go MARCHing three by three, hurrah, hurrah.

if you are taking this much time why big ant studio is not putting pentool to edit cloths patten m wait for this game from july last year like crzy want a pentool in cricket game and i know big ant cant do it reply

You could draw explicit images with a pentool, which are very difficult to moderate online for a small company such as Big Ant (so don't say that PES do it) whilst keeping the 3 (or other countries equivalent) rating.

Users who are viewing this thread