Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Hey friends i have got a good news i read somewhere that EA SPORTS are just examining the sell of the DBC 14 and if it does a good business then they alongwith any other developer will think about a cricket game..I dont know if its 100% true but if it is then a good thing for us!cheers

Hey friends i have got a good news i read somewhere that EA SPORTS are just examining the sell of the DBC 14 and if it does a good business then they alongwith any other developer will think about a cricket game..I dont know if its 100% true but if it is then a good thing for us!cheers

And where did you hear this?

Not the big retailers yet Amazon or GAME as such, but Ross has said "There is a road trip going on visiting the buyers/distributors and everyone will be able to get the game in the major Cricket nations, I will share news when I can."

Ross has everything in control, we already have the DBC 14 trailer, Facebook page and other websites selling the game for pre order such as Base.com and Gamesxchange in the UK, next couple of weeks hopefully we have the game ready to pre order on the major sites. I hope we can get the pre order bonus it would be a great Birthday present :cheers

Thanks. Im in contact with a game store in leeds who's trying to get a preorder code!!!

EA can FO...

We can never have too many cricket gaming developers/publishers. I loved the century stick control in EA Cricket 2007 and they were on to a great game with a few minor tweaks. It's still fun to play the game with century stick controls with behind the wk camera angle and for those who haven't played it, it's very similar to DBC controls.

I loved the century stick control in EA Cricket 2007 and they were on to a great game with a few minor tweaks.

Question. What's a century stick? Hearing the term for the first time.

Good to see the 'don't make shit up' is being ignored still in classic PC style.

Question. What's a century stick? Hearing the term for the first time.

If I had to guess, I'd say you'd use the stick to play the shot, similar to DBC. If only @cricket_online had done the decent thing and explained his post a bit.

Cricket 2007 on PS2 had an option to play cricket using conventional controls or using century stick controls from behind the wk angle where wk was half-invisible and you can actually see the ball through the wk.

You used left stick for footwork (LS up for front foot & back for back foot shot) and right stick for the direction of shot. It was quite brilliant to play on PS2 but the major problem was that it didn't support 360 degree shot selection. If you have EA Cricket 2007 on PS2 try the game with behind the camera angle and you will see what I mean.

EA Cricket 2007 is the only cricket game I can go back to play (since the AC09 servers were taken down) and have kept my PS2 only for that game.

It's really not.

It is if you played the game on PS2 with behind the wk camera.

What's a PS2? Is this some kind of ancient roman numeral card game?

Users who are viewing this thread