Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

The environment's helping us get over it but I blame our genetics.

.....talking of which, it reminds me of a little joke someone told me recently: a pom has recently moved to the outback. His Aussie neighbour comes round to say hello and invites him to a party over at his place: Its gonna be brilliant, his new Aussie mate tells him, plenty of food, drugs, drink and especially sex....loads of sex.....all the sex you can handle....anything you can think of it will be happening; so come prepared.....great says the Pom, mmmm what should I wear.....I don't give a shit what you wear mate, its only going to be us two....

Yeah rub it in Ross!!! I'm from the stadium, disappointing display by our boys and congrats for the Aussies and Mich though,,,but we will sure bounce back and hope no one wins the 5th day tickets of SA test, lol

Yeah, hopefully the next one is more of an arm wrestle. I'd think they'll use this as a big wake up call and expect a big fight back from them - all guns blazing.

I like surprises.

Hey Israr, you got what you wanted :yes

Yeah, hopefully the next one is more of an arm wrestle. I'd think they'll use this as a big wake up call and expect a big fight back from them - all guns blazing.

Fair call, but that's what everyone was saying about England after the Gabba test, and look what happened to them.

@Isra,,,they have humiliated us, but then we won't see a white wash in our own backyard!!! We are not "Them",,,be sure Proteas will come back with guns blazing

*I'll call BtGames about my pre-order*

@BigAntStudios will there be scenarios available in this game to achieve i.e. score 100 runs of 52 balls etc. please let me know

----------

@Isra,,,they have humiliated us, but then we won't see a white wash in our own backyard!!! We are not "Them",,,be sure Proteas will come back with guns blazing

*I'll call BtGames about my pre-order*

don't be sad australian team can do a whitewash with england And Proteas cant be whitewashed...

Users who are viewing this thread