Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Hahaha... "Scripted Randomness" gets me every time. Every. Time.

What more can I say that others have not, looks killer from the start to finish. Bigant should be very proud of themselves and for the future of there cricket games.:thumbs

----------

Also of note; the little flick off the hip right at the start of the video went quite fine. That was something people were worrying about in the nets so that's good to see.

In the latest Nets Snowy the flick of the hips works a lot better than the other versions, I have had a couple of late nicks when I was trying to hit it to fine. Can't wait.:clap

----------

Also of note; the little flick off the hip right at the start of the video went quite fine. That was something people were worrying about in the nets so that's good to see.

In the latest Nets Snowy the flick of the hips works a lot better than the other versions, I have had a couple of late nicks when I was trying to hit it to fine. Can't wait.:clap

Absolutely loved the video :thumbs Day-night match feels like a day-night match. The light bouncing off the bat was very good to watch too. Also got to see bowler shining the ball.

The only significant glitch that I saw was a 7-ball 9th over. But I guess that must have been fixed by now.

Overall, definitely looks and feels way way way better than any of the previous games made till date. Waiting just got tougher :mad

kU1GS.jpg

Ross can you mention day one patch details? What does it include? Plus the camera angle when the batsman goes for a six.. the camera is a bit zoomed in that time. Has it been fixed in the patch?

Ross can you mention day one patch details? What does it include? Plus the camera angle when the batsman goes for a six.. the camera is a bit zoomed in that time. Has it been fixed in the patch?
I think the question we really need to ask is: Will there be offline co-op???

I would like to see an option in the day one patch that allows us to make the umpire wear shorts.

Glad you guys are liking it.... my favourite is the ball coming off the hip/guts and hitting the stumps - as the guy says "you can't accuse this game of having canned physics" :yes

yes I noticed that as well...very nice....Phil Hughes I believe. The fact that thats happened to me IRL many a time is testament to my batting prowess :lol

yes I noticed that as well...very nice....Phil Hughes I believe. The fact that thats happened to me IRL many a time is testament to my batting prowess :lol

I like that Phil Hughes can't play spin bowling in the game either.

Users who are viewing this thread