Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Yup ill be getting 360,PC & Xbox one if it does come out on that one day :)

Let's hope our word of mouth sells enough for Ross
So we get more .
I am getting ps3 and pc version so 2 sold ..

We have one of the biggest pre-orders for the year so far, regardless of the pontifications on here about how things are done I am very happy with it and I am sure it's going to be a sleeper as well - like our first AFL Live it will take word of mouth post launch because there is some history to get over.

Im getting hard at the thought of playing this next week. On pre orders- doesnt suprise me, I never preorder games but for some reason I caved and have to have this day one, even took two days off work. Im sure many people who never pre order have done so this time

I'm visiting home during that time and thus gave my home address for delivery. Already alerted mom and dad to tevo their shows as I'll be stuck to the big tv with my PS3 ;)

Im getting hard at the thought of playing this next week. On pre orders- doesnt suprise me, I never preorder games but for some reason I caved and have to have this day one, even took two days off work. Im sure many people who never pre order have done so this time

Same here mate. Last game i preordered was Battlefield 3 but i spotted it 2 days before the release date on the shelves of my local game shop. Thus grabbed it there and cancelled the preorder. Same could happen with DBC too. I just need to find some time between from April 1st onwards ;)

First game I ever pre-ordered was Ashes last year. I won't ever be doing it again and will instead continue to wait for proof a game actually physcially exists in a store on release day.

We have one of the biggest pre-orders for the year so far, regardless of the pontifications on here about how things are done I am very happy with it and I am sure it's going to be a sleeper as well - like our first AFL Live it will take word of mouth post launch because there is some history to get over.

What do you mean by that? Among all games that have released so far? I am assuming it is in australia only? Just curious about the numbers.

For those of us that care about the long term success of DBC14 and the franchise, it would be great to hear about how DBC14 is doing in terms of it's commercial success Ross.

That way if it isn't fairing too well we can all go out and buy 50 copies each.

For those of us that care about the long term success of DBC14 and the franchise, it would be great to hear about how DBC14 is doing in terms of it's commercial success Ross.

That way if it isn't fairing too well we can all go out and buy 50 copies each.

Let's be honest, the most duplicate copies anyone is going to buy is a ps3/360 version first and maybe a PC/next gen copy later down the track if it is seen as a significant improvement.

The best we can do is recommend it to our friends (if good). That will help prolong the series and also give us mates to play against online.

Just had a hit in the nets to be game ready thursday week... im still so impressed with the ability to give edges when trying to just block it out. So frustratingly AWESOME!!

Just had a hit in the nets to be game ready thursday week... im still so impressed with the ability to give edges when trying to just block it out. So frustratingly AWESOME!!

Everytime i nick it im like :D No other cricket game has been able to get it right but this game definitely does! I love nicking the ball ;)

Users who are viewing this thread