Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

My bold prediction is it'll be the best selling cricket title of all time... However, it will be a long-game and word of mouth and to a lesser extent, PlanetCricket, will decide its fate with how actively we embrace it's mod potential on the PC.

My bold prediction is it'll be the best selling cricket title of all time... However, it will be a long-game and word of mouth and to a lesser extent, PlanetCricket, will decide its fate with how actively we embrace it's mod potential on the PC.

I understand the feeling on here but it's the distributors/retailers that have needed the rev up to keep to the expectations on orders. I have faith that the game will do its thing, the campaign for the general public will begin this week, being two weeks prior to release as has always been the plan.

----------

Is shop-to giving the steel-book for preorders?

I'm leaving SFO now, if I have wifi (as expected) then I'll try to find out while in the air, if not probably Monday.

I'm leaving SFO now, if I have wifi (as expected) then I'll try to find out while in the air, if not probably Monday.

How was SFO? I havent made it out to the West Coast yet but I have heard good things about SFO.

If you discount Hawaii, where I went on my honeymoon, then the furthest West I have been is New Orleans, which isnt that far at all :lol

/off topic

I love it but this time was six hours sleep total for a number of days... hope to sleep in between posts and work on the plane :)

I have no idea how people sleep on a plane. I can never do it. When going back home I end up half sleeping for 8 hours and feeling worse than if I had just stayed up.

Get a couple of these down you :cheers and have a good sleep!

Already begun where yesterday left off ;)

Ross, does the general public campaign includes those junior cricket leagues or even professionals, do they know about the game, are you gonna let them know about it the same way the general public is?

I also believe that's where your money is at, coaching staff encouraging the lads to buy this game, which will make coaching and learning fun

I've done my part by informing a local cricket team abt DBC14, and oh boy they can't wait to get it

Ok for the members without CA nets I can tell you for the past 2 months I have been playing in broadcast view almost all the time, I can tell you it's not easy but I have worked most of it out and can tell members that want to play in this mode the game works very well.

The other 2 mean views are easier but shows even with no pitch marker the game still works even in this view,the reason is simple. The controls are near perfect, simple and complex at the same time. Great job Bigant.:clap

Finally! Yes! Dream come true! Got a fantastic dual shock joystick worth 1500 inr, enter one, played the nets and i can say that these shots are too realistic. Got to middle a few straight past the bowling machine's head, wow! Outstanding work ross.

Cant wait for the steam version. I know the release is close to three months away but i keep checking my steam daily. Wow!

I am getting a copy for my PS3 on 3th April (Taking it comes out then in UK) and then a copy for PC. GONNA BE AWESOME

Does anyone have a link to the thread about "what we know about DBC" or something similar? It was a long post about all the different features in DBC based on Big Ant posts.

Tried searching for it and going back through the forum but can' find it :(

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread