Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Yup, otherwise assigning it to just "RAS up" would be far too easy and everyone would be able to pull it off. It should be difficult. Like rotating RAS perfectly in a circle at the exact right time.

----------

Perhaps you need to rotate the stick around multiple times. I certainly hope that's the controls for it.

Isn't the helicopter shot just a normal shot with a fancy pants twirl at the end in the follow through that has no influence on the stroke at all.

Careful. I got all sorts of grief when I proposed a similar notion.

Starting now dumb is it @#@^#*!#@({:<!@$#anova Its the only shot that can hoick a mailnga yorker for six to cow corner.

I'm pretty sure he meant that being over-sensitive about it was the "dumb" part...

... But nice to have proof he was right. ;)

Careful. I got all sorts of grief when I proposed a similar notion.

That's ok, the Dilscoop is just a scoop shot that's been around for decades.

Malinga bowls like Jeff Thompson.

Klusener was a poor man's Lance Cairns and... Oh I dont know. Is everyone offended?

Good. Carry on...

That's ok, the Dilscoop is just a scoop shot that's been around for decades.

Malinga bowls like Jeff Thompson.

Klusener was a poor man's Lance Cairns and... Oh I dont know. Is everyone offended?

Good. Carry on...

You missed out Chris Gayle being a poor man's Tom Hayward. You have to put these things in so @ethybubs doesn't feel left out.

Normally to play that helicopter shot (if it exist) you should not move the feet at all and swing the bat.

I think we all know who'd enjoy playing this particular shot ;)

Never stops amazing me when this happens - uploaded the new spot the ball result image to our Facebook page - wants me to tag the batsman's face.
Ka8YDDx.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread