Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Big Ant don't do review copies, so I assume PC wouldn't be an exception. I'd be more than happy to pay him the retail price for an early review copy though, but not expecting that either.

I've played enough of the game to know Big Ant deserve every cent of my purchase, and then my Steam purchase, and probably a DLC purchase, and then the Table Top Cricket purchase...

As someone who has had this game on preorder for quite some time now, watching basically every gameplay trailer there is along with countless scrolling through this forum, its safe to say I cannot wait to have a cricket game I can play without such easy winning apart from EA Cricket 07 (personal favorite) 9 painful days of waiting left. This will be masterful. :D

Those were roster/jersey updates though, don't know if you could put a price on unliscensed stuff.

Big Ant don't do review copies, so I assume PC wouldn't be an exception. I'd be more than happy to pay him the retail price for an early review copy though, but not expecting that either.

I've played enough of the game to know Big Ant deserve every cent of my purchase, and then my Steam purchase, and probably a DLC purchase, and then the Table Top Cricket purchase...

To be a fair, a positive review from PC would only mean good for sale of the game.

I have had PM discussions with Matt, obviously I am OS at the moment, I believe it is still valid to have Matt come over here even if it is just to give PC an exclusive look at the game before most others. It's a matter of an OK from the publisher.
not that it matters much with the release close at hand, but wouldnt mind if PC gets the first review/first impressions out and probably trend it out before others.

Last edited:
Isn't the helicopter shot just a normal shot with a fancy pants twirl at the end in the follow through that has no influence on the stroke at all.

I don't think there is a topic which people are more hyper-sensitive to than this. It's the dumbest thing.

Its the same thing over and over again. You guys need to try play the shot to know the follow through is influencing it. Other than adding to the additional power its has a psychological advantage.
Its a fancy shot but its not a nonsense shot, like pointed out earlier it has never got a person directly out.
Its in the game for a reason and that is enough for the lot who enjoys it. Whiners can go on, not gonna change a thing. :rolleyes

P.S. Thanks Ross. You are the best :)

Cheerleaders in DLC then? :P

Its the same thing over and over again. You guys need to try play the shot to know the follow through is influencing it. Other than adding to the additional power its has a psychological advantage.
Its a fancy shot but its not a nonsense shot, like pointed out earlier it has never got a person directly out.
Its in the game for a reason and that is enough for the lot who enjoys it. Whiners can go on, not gonna change a thing. :rolleyes

P.S. Thanks Ross. You are the best :)

Cheerleaders in DLC then? :P

Thanks for confirming my post about the insane hyper-sensitivity towards it?

We're having a joke about it, lighten up.

When did you ever bowl to MS Dhoni?

It's not an MS Dhoni exclusive. Other people can try and play it too. May not be as effective, but they can try. And I can confirm it is indeed bloody hilarious when they do.

Users who are viewing this thread