Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

It should be called a helicopter follow-through, for as far as I can tell it's just a regular lofted on-drive played with a bit of wrist. Nothing that different as far as the actual shot goes.

I guess if it keeps the Indians happy...

Yes, Me!
They are very, very nice, O.K!
Anyone with a problem with that has the newly self-crowned king of overlays to deal with;)

R.I.P posting standards.....and actual humour........and relevancy........and my visit to this thread

To the bowler. It's bloody hilarious to watch

You know what is hilarious? To read all those comments calling out on the shot. You could laugh all day; joke about it. But at the end of the day you simply lack the knowledge to appreciate a shot on its merit.

Thanks for confirming my post about the insane hyper-sensitivity towards it?
We're having a joke about it, lighten up.

Yeah you could say 1=3 and that wouldn't change my perception of 1=1? Cant put it in more simpler words. Duh.

P.S. In-between all this it has to be seen that BigAnt has yet again listened to the community and taken the feedback. Lets praise the positives and move on please. No one is stopping you from joking, but don't expect me to laugh with you. :)

Last edited:
Holy crap we're joking about a cricket shot. I'm not saying or telling you 1=3. It is painfully obvious that the premise of 1=3 is attempted humour/having a bit of fun.

Get over yourself.

Last edited:
I'm wondering we have generally discussed on a non released game in over 13K posts. :O

Not to cause a cuffuffle but the helicopter shot is just a product of dealing momentum when you play a lofted on drive with max power and little control.

Though if MS Dhoni played a shot where the bat went further than the ball it would get its own name and the argument would start about that shot too.

Dhoni named it the Helicopter shot as he likes to use the blades of a miniature helicopter to chop off the limbs of servants who have incurred his wrath by spilling Dhal on the carpet

Users who are viewing this thread