Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Was tempted to start a 'The little things that you think they got so right' thread.. but can't be bothered..

No, you're quite right. Whilst a lot of attention has been focused on the negatives, there are quite a few positives in the game eg.

- I took a C&B and my player threw the ball up into the air...the umpire stood and watched it go up and come down (probably for safety sake) before awarding it. Little things....impressive.
- I love how the batsman walks away after playing a shot, kinda like Chris Rogers does.
- I love the little scramble a batsman does after charging the bowler and blocking
- Whilst constantly changing field settings annoys me, I do understand/like the whole 'surrounding the new batsman on strike' esp if he's a No 11 batsman. Just for that one delivery, then revert back to the previous field setting.
- I love the range of motions your player can do.

Just to name a few.

Wow.. spam much? 3 threads I look in on, and the same post is in all three threads.

Certainly posting in the gameplay video (which you DIDN'T do) would be the most appropriate considering lack of content regarding the actual thread title is missing..

Thanks so much Ibrahim! Just received 4 trophies by courier - these will sit with pride alongside Bradman on the trophy shelf.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• trophy-1.jpg
    trophy-1.jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 203
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    648.2 KB · Views: 204
Thanks so much Ibrahim! Just received 4 trophies by courier - these will sit with pride alongside Bradman on the trophy shelf.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hiya, Ross!

This is the least that we fans can do for a team that burnt the candle at both ends for five years to make Don Bradman Cricket 14 see the light of day! We are grateful to you and team not only for granting us our wish of having a decent and polished cricket game but also for providing us with consistent news and updates pre-release (Matt & Barmy deserve a bow too!) as well as your support post-release (the rocket-paced patches say it all!) Kudos & Cheers!!! :thumbs

P.S.: Hope you got my personalized note too in the package! ;)

Hiya, Ross!

This is the least that we fans can do for a team that burnt the candle at both ends for five years to make Don Bradman Cricket 14 see the light of day! We are grateful to you and team not only for granting us our wish of having a decent and polished cricket game but also for providing us with consistent news and updates pre-release (Matt & Barmy deserve a bow too!) as well as your support post-release (the rocket-paced patches say it all!) Kudos & Cheers!!! :thumbs

P.S.: Hope you got my personalized note too in the package! ;)

Great job mate...Looks awesome...:thumbs:D

Well done Ibrahim. Your effort is the kind that will motivate the ants and will make them push hard for even a better product next year.

aepn2t.png

Just had an awesome game. Its so awesome when you get bowled out on 95 and you bowl the opposition 7 runs short :D. Thanks Ross once again, how much ever we thank you its not enough :cheers

Well done Ibrahim. Your effort is the kind that will motivate the ants and will make them push hard for even a better product next year.

Thanks, Sami! You've hit the nail on its head there, pal! We need to support Big Ant in every way possible! Cheers!

----------

Everyone in the office read it, marveled at the trophies too.

Awesome stuff!

Glad you guys liked them! You deserve more than just trophies!

Cheers & a mighty God bless!

aepn2t.png

Just had an awesome game. Its so awesome when you get bowled out on 95 and you bowl the opposition 7 runs short :D. Thanks Ross once again, how much ever we thank you its not enough :cheers

Associates are in the game, or is this through some patch?

I am yet to receive my game. Should arrive in post this week, hopefully :)

WOW trophies are very cool.

Users who are viewing this thread